• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

For The Gamers...eat Ur Heart Out

Just kidding bro..but let me check with our guys as 2 how much dis will acually cost here..but I dont think we have yet got dis down to SL.

we buy all our pc equipment from dell...i knw for a fact that this machine wud hav to be ordered....no1 wud stock it cos 1mill is a ludicrous amount for a pc :) one damn nice bit of machinery tho

Vat would come into effect nyway, wont it?! :-? ...

no machan i think vat was removed...n so was duty...i think only the 1% btt applies but im not sure

we buy all our pc equipment from dell...i knw for a fact that this machine wud hav to be ordered....no1 wud stock it cos 1mill is a ludicrous amount for a pc :) one damn nice bit of machinery tho

no machan i think vat was removed...n so was duty...i think only the 1% btt applies but im not sure

No not vat on computers now. I just checked wz our sales guys..seems we'll have to wait along time 2 c dis type of machine in da local market..if at all v r getting sumthing like dis down v have to get authority from Malaysia b coz DELL has allocated certain types of machines depending on their market segmentation.

So basically these type of machines r manufacured targetting the Europian market.

But if @ all dis is brought down 2 SL it will atleat cost about 1.3Mn with the warrenty. :huh:

u cant put 4 graphics cards together on ur own...this pc was developd wit nvidia n dey did it for this machine only (so far)...

i can prove i can get more power than that pc but spending less amout, eg toms is the best overclocker n he clocked 3.4 prescott up to 4.8 with close to 2000FSB and he got his own cooling methords , n once i saw in guru 3d site they fixed 4 vga cards to a gigabyte mainboard ,,

And in last june i saw a much more powerfull essambled pc in SimLIm square singapore

if u have money u can do anything ,,,,