• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ej25 Engine

magnom

• 1 year later...
guys does anyone know the Fuel Consumption of subaru STI8 with EJ 25 engine (european version not JDM one)? :violent-smiley-099:

late reply but since no one has replied i'll answer as best as I know :P I hear the UK STi 8 does something like 24-27 MPG (on the motorway) which works out to about 9.5 km/l. but in traffic it drops down to about 6-7 km/l.. (all this is keeping it under about 3000 RPM) you get that monstrous turbo engaged and bang! your at your destination in half the time and with twice or even thrice the amount of fuel burnt. lol

Edited by virensti

are there any EJ25's in Sl ? id love to buy an EJ25 Block

:action-smiley-060: shouldn't tempt me with those kinds of ideas! You know me when I get my mind set on something! Next thing you know I might drop everything we are about to do and go get 2 blocks!

are there any EJ25's in Sl ? id love to buy an EJ25 Block

won't it be a massive process machan? cause everything from the pistons to heads will all have to be changed right? :unsure: I mean the bores are gonna be much bigger..the block alone wont be enough? :blink: But if done properly, I suppose the 2.5 litre EJ25 revving up to 8000 RPM will deffinitly make it quite alot faster :rolleyes:

won't it be a massive process machan? cause everything from the pistons to heads will all have to be changed right? :unsure: I mean the bores are gonna be much bigger..the block alone wont be enough? :blink: But if done properly, I suppose the 2.5 litre EJ25 revving up to 8000 RPM will deffinitly make it quite alot faster :rolleyes:

if we can find a shortblock then it wont be a massive project,