• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modified Chery Qq

Yasith

so what's wrong with Sri lankans as u think?

i personally think it's one of the ugliest cars i've seen in a while but on the other hand...it's the owner's own taste and expression so who are we to judge :P

It's a free world and i personally think "ricing" is ok as long as they don't get in the way of others. If someone doesn't like what they see..they can always look away don't you think :lol:

i personally think it's one of the ugliest cars i've seen in a while

Exactly what i thought.. not only the design but the quality of the interior work.

but on the other hand...it's the owner's own taste and expression so who are we to judge :P

It's a free world and i personally think "ricing" is ok as long as they don't get in the way of others. If someone doesn't like what they see..they can always look away don't you think :lol:

Exactly my point in form of a question to the poster..

I think a bit of subtlety and the results might have been different !
subtlety as in not do anything to it and yeah, it'll still be an ugly car. That thing looks like one of those modified 3-wheelers (although with 4 wheels this time).

uff ... u should see some modified 3 weleers jega ..they hv more neon & boom than a disco and they even hv revece cemaras installed security systems rain sensors remote boom box even USB ports to plug and play ur ipod .... :blink: .. but i can't see the point of installing such stuff buy ur self a car man or some thing else ... waste of money but i kw few of them who owns such tuk tuks we call them raja taxi ... for fun but it deserves the name .... man they keep their tuk tuk at home and hire one and go some where if they see if it's gona rain or if theirs too much people to take .... they love their shit damn i was thinking what they would hv done if the owned a CIVIC ...

sorry got carried away frm the subject again if we foucs on it ..i guess after doing all those mods u need to change the engine put a bigger one to carry such a load cos i guess the fiber is almost the same waight of the car it self and for a 800 cc if i'm not mistaken ... pls correct me ..how would it climb a small hill with 2 -3 adults inside with all that crap covering it ......

waste of money .....

uff ... u should see some modified 3 weleers jega ..they hv more neon & boom than a disco and they even hv revece cemaras installed security systems rain sensors remote boom box even USB ports to plug and play ur ipod .... :blink: ..

Don't you think you're getting carried away with the exaggeration..... Security Systems? thats way too hard to believe dude...

machan dilesh i'm not doing so may be u never have seen them u wil be amazed what they do to their tuk tuks when they have some extra money to spend ..... there r few at wellampitiya .... frm shantha ayya the guy who is like the maha guru of modifing and repairing weels at wellampitiya and theres one at madiwela, udahamulla and one at hokandara .. .i forgot the buggers name but it's hard to miss and some at grandpass and behind colombo golf court ( model farm ) and some at wanatha mulla sports ground, few at obesekara pura town hall, at dehiwala athidiya there r some with buggy cart weel tuk tuks ( modified with small bugy cart weels and rims ) with convertable roofs it's pretty costly to do mods for tuk tuks and they r high in value too some they climb upto 5-6 laks not the normal bajaj but the older one where the engine was under the seat i kw all this cos one of my best frnd is crazy about tuk tuk and we hv hell of a time riding it when we hv nothing to do and chicks like to go hire in those too ... :angry-smiley-048: ( may be u never saw them cos they r not parked at stands or work as normal taxi's ) but they r real lovely work pretty creative stuff u can say may be if u open ur eyes and drive around colombo may u would be lucky to see such unique tuk tuks driving by ....

I got this funny idea :ninja: but may be it’s possible cos a 4 stroke tuk tuk has the same engine as a bike why not then :angry-smiley-048: … some bugger will pretty soon think like me :blink: and surely he wil no dought install a supercharger and NOS to go with it. and u wil see these tuk tuk flying around in no time killing every one on the road as wel as the people who r in it .........just a day dream but i guess if u really try it out it can be done right guys ... what do you think ......? :)

Nice concept to try out don’t u think guys …… the first high performance tuk tuk B) the Indians would surely die in jealousy :P

machan dilesh i'm not doing so may be u never have seen them u wil be amazed what they do to their tuk tuks when they have some extra money to spend ..... there r few at wellampitiya .... frm shantha ayya the guy who is like the maha guru of modifing and repairing weels at wellampitiya and theres one at madiwela, udahamulla and one at hokandara .. .i forgot the buggers name but it's hard to miss and some at grandpass and behind colombo golf court ( model farm ) and some at wanatha mulla sports ground, few at obesekara pura town hall, at dehiwala athidiya there r some with buggy cart weel tuk tuks ( modified with small bugy cart weels and rims ) with convertable roofs it's pretty costly to do mods for tuk tuks and they r high in value too some they climb upto 5-6 laks not the normal bajaj but the older one where the engine was under the seat i kw all this cos one of my best frnd is crazy about tuk tuk and we hv hell of a time riding it when we hv nothing to do and chicks like to go hire in those too ... :angry-smiley-048: ( may be u never saw them cos they r not parked at stands or work as normal taxi's ) but they r real lovely work pretty creative stuff u can say may be if u open ur eyes and drive around colombo may u would be lucky to see such unique tuk tuks driving by ....

o/t - Why do you always type in bold letters? do you have a gruff voice?

I got this funny idea :ninja: but may be it’s possible cos a 4 stroke tuk tuk has the same engine as a bike why not then :angry-smiley-048: … some bugger will pretty soon think like me :blink: and surely he wil no dought install a supercharger and NOS to go with it. and u wil see these tuk tuk flying around in no time killing every one on the road as wel as the people who r in it .........just a day dream but i guess if u really try it out it can be done right guys ... what do you think ......? :)

Nice concept to try out don’t u think guys …… the first high performance tuk tuk B) the Indians would surely die in jealousy :P

:blink:

sorry got carried away frm the subject again if we foucs on it ..i guess after doing all those mods u need to change the engine put a bigger one to carry such a load cos i guess the fiber is almost the same waight of the car it self and for a 800 cc if i'm not mistaken ... pls correct me ..how would it climb a small hill with 2 -3 adults inside with all that crap covering it ......

waste of money .....

yes, it is 812cc and Kurb Weight is 880kg

o/t - Why do you always type in bold letters? do you have a gruff voice?

hahahahaa!!! good one arc!!!!!! ROFL!!!

Btw excuse me but i'll remain a non-believer untill someone proves me wrong... maybe K_M would be able to do so with maybe a photograph of one such three wheeler.

dilesh mahcna i would gladly granted ur with if i was in SL macho but sadly i'm not i will try to call some one and tel to send me a pic if he can mostly a cemara phone image would be enough ... lets see but machan if ur thinking of security system installing go to sun lanka and see they install them for even tuk tuks the same one they use for motor bikes not a special one .....

and arcy macho i love to write it bold ban ...... :jumping-smiley-013: thats why

Wrong... 4 stroke tuk tuk doesn't have the same engine as a bike... 4 stroke is just the engine cycle like 2 stroke... Tuk tuk motors are designed for economy and ability to carry load... Bikes are totally different... unless of course the bikes you are referring to is like a honda c 90 or something...

"some bugger will pretty soon think like me "

well i am sure nay are glad that "buggers" like yourself are rare and hopefully a dying species :lol:

hey hey may be we r a dieing kind thats why we r so unique and hard to find and every one wants us .....thankz for the info machoo but u guess u can do some thing with a tuk tuk engine right ...... perofrmance vice

:lol:

ripper, it calls to mind that cute but extinct bird that could not fly. Will not mention the species do to the nature of it's name... But you know the one, right? Starts with "D".... ends with "O", got pretty much the same two letters inbetween as well. :)

ok ok boysss ..... i'm the dodo bird ok laugh laugh ..... nehe bna u kw sirawata it crossed my mind how it would be like ..if some one did performance mods for TUK TUKs man u can be pretty rich pretty soon cos there r alot of tuk tuks and alot of morons who want to drive those in high speeds ......

machan u kw hanging around in this business stuff with people the age of ur dad ..it gives u funny inovative business ideas ...... and some r in a way pretty practical ....

ripper, it calls to mind that cute but extinct bird that could not fly. Will not mention the species do to the nature of it's name... But you know the one, right? Starts with "D".... ends with "O", got pretty much the same two letters inbetween as well. :)

heh heh..ela ela... :)

I see the Evo has made a huge difference in all aspects :)