• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Comparing Insurance Companies

Saturn

Just had a very dismal experience with an insurance co (won't name them but I will say they are black, yellow, and full of poo).. which brings me to the question - what good or bad experiences have you had with insurance co's?

My best experience was with SL Insurn*ce who paid promptly and properly. (unlike the other company who reduced the payment a lot so the garage could barely do the job).. this was a few years back and I was wondering what the latest recommendations for insurance are, as I'm considering switching companies.

Edited by Saturn

Just had a very dismal experience with an insurance co (won't name them but I will say they are black, yellow, and full of poo).. which brings me to the question - what good or bad experiences have you had with insurance co's?

My best experience was with SL Insurn*ce who paid promptly and properly. (unlike the other company who reduced the payment a lot so the garage could barely do the job).. this was a few years back and I was wondering what the latest recommendations for insurance are, as I'm considering switching companies.

I had good experiences when I met with two cases in 2003 (then IN Corp*) & 2008. I can say that SL Insu** responded

betterway , made the payment properly ( prefered than promptly) and more promptly too.

Some freinds of mine had bad experiences with other companies.

The customers should also, be honest to get better out of Insurance Companies !

everyone i know including me has bad experience with the Very Important Poos. Never ever heard anything good.

Search this Web Site. You will see enough people dissatisfied.

I do it AIG and SLI and AIG exceptional.

I had two accidents last year with in 04 months and the total cost was 175000 Rs and the repair was done at Stafford and the service was given by Asian alliance Ins was excellant and I paid only 2000 Rs only. Police entries are not required and even they don't inspect the after repairs because they trust you. But you have to be genuine as well. :)