• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Date With A Biker Chick!

TomaHAWK

Hi Guys,

A week ago went down to a biker gathering at Cassington (Oxforshire, UK). This was a charity event organized by the village school. There were some amazing machines from good old days to modern Harley’s, Triumph’s, some honda's with NOS and chromies. Had a chance to ride my mate’s Fireblade which is lighting quick!! Thought I’d share some pics with you guys, for all the bike lovers!.

dscf0057ty7.th.jpg

dscf0077ns4.th.jpg

not have much time as at work now but will post some more later... :)

ah..Talking about girls. really not many nice chicks were there. The gathering for bikers, totally different people, sort of long hair/ tattooed / leather that kind of thing. Some members from "Hells Angels" and "chopper" clubs were there (well known biker gangs). Not seen any other asians apart from my friend. It was a good laugh and nice experience. Only seen one cop car and two officers.. wonder why... (do not think cops can keep it up with those crazy bikes )

This is Triump Rocket III, 2300 CC name say it all.

dscf0025yl6.th.jpg

dscf0026hx2.th.jpg

due to the image size i can only upload 2 images at a time.. :(

darn good bikes ... watching this i can remember the days where there used to be alot of biker boys driving in SL but i was short lived anil's at hill street and few other guys at batharamulla .malabe and kolpity ....:( too bad u never get to see high performance bikes in Sl and G2G's ... <_< i kw there r few Harley's r there in SL very wel maintained and taken care of like babies .

guess waht happend to the bikes which were there in narahenpita police garage ...the bikes they cought after the the city wide raid against high performance bikes some time back .... those were some nice bikes .... what wa waste :blink: