• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Paint For The Wheel Drums

HEy guys got sum Blue paint on My vans callipers and rear wheel Drum..The paint i bought was metalllic blue

But it was different to the other Metallic blue can any post a pic of a vehicle which got the original metallic blue paint..And tel me a gud place to paint the callipers

HEy guys got sum Blue paint on My vans callipers and rear wheel Drum..The paint i bought was metalllic blue

But it was different to the other Metallic blue can any post a pic of a vehicle which got the original metallic blue paint..And tel me a gud place to paint the callipers

WCC, the cheapest method is to use a spray paint can. thats what happen at amila.

Aiyyo Guys PLS HELP ME OUT I NEED METALLIC blue paint shining for my vans break callipers n Rear wheel drums..

But only thing is i bough a metallic blue paint and painted it but it looks like navy Blue i need the Normal blue

WCC, If you want it the rightway you should apply only heat resistant paint to brake calipers. It is a place that get very hot and regular paint can make a mess.

There are special paint kits also for this.

Caliper paint kit.

Aiyyo Guys PLS HELP ME OUT I NEED METALLIC blue paint shining for my vans break callipers n Rear wheel drums..

But only thing is i bough a metallic blue paint and painted it but it looks like navy Blue i need the Normal blue

dude.. chill... its not like yu cant run the van wihout the painted drums.. i suggest you wait till the rest of the guys say what they have to and make a decision... and i too agree that you'll need some heat resistant paint.... cos nothing heats up like the drums or calipers of a moving car....