• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Value Of B15 These Days.

SunnyB15

Dear All,

I have an idea to buy a Nissan Sunny B15 vehicle. But I don't know the value. I have seen a vehicle with following specs.

No: HV-7***

Auto,

Not full option

ODO 85000km

Manufacture Year - 2000

Could you please let me know the value of this vehicle.

Thanks.

Dear All,

I have an idea to buy a Nissan Sunny B15 vehicle. But I don't know the value. I have seen a vehicle with following specs.

No: HV-7***

Auto,

Not full option

ODO 85000km

Manufacture Year - 2000

Could you please let me know the value of this vehicle.

Thanks.

I think the values range from about 1.4 million to 1.7 million depending on the condition and options on the car.

A friend of mine brought a 2004 FB15 super saloon for 2.5 million a sometime back !

Machan i dont know for what reason, i dont like Auto Transmission Cars, :blink:

Is your friend's one is a auto or manual trns? what will be the difference between these 2.

Thanks

PS. Difference means the value difference. :)

Edited by Rastima

Machan i dont know for what reason, i dont like Auto Transmission Cars, :blink:

Is your friend's one is a auto or manual trns? what will be the difference between these 2.

Thanks

PS. Difference means the value difference. :)

My friends one is an auto with CVT so pulls quite well. He brought it unreg so you should be able to pick up something which is registered for a bit less !

Sorry Rastima, I have no idea of the value difference, but I would assume the manual to be cheaper than the auto ! But I asume it will be at least around 50-60K or maybe even more !

I don't like auto's as well so join the club.

Edited by The Don

My friends one is an auto with CVT so pulls quite well. He brought it unreg so you should be able to pick up something which is registered for a bit less !

Sorry Rastima, I have no idea of the value difference, but I would assume the manual to be cheaper than the auto ! But I asume it will be at least around 50-60K or maybe even more !

I don't like auto's as well so join the club.

Machan, cheers! But no offence with Auto guys :angry-smiley-048:

But machan, when it comes to manual vehicles, what makes it cheaper? Does the comfort counts or fuel consumption? I don’t really understand that. I may be having less knowledge in that area, but would like to know what makes that different. :rolleyes:

My baby is a FB15 manual, if compare the same Auto in same condition; I still feel manual does the best. (Less transition issues, no much sudden stops, no sudden pulls etc) I have no offence with Auto vehicles; they are good in traffic, no leg pain or anything.

Does the same situ in other countries? Other words, does the manual vehicles are cheaper than Autos'?

Chao!!

Machan, cheers! But no offence with Auto guys :angry-smiley-048:

But machan, when it comes to manual vehicles, what makes it cheaper? Does the comfort counts or fuel consumption? I don’t really understand that. I may be having less knowledge in that area, but would like to know what makes that different. :rolleyes:

My baby is a FB15 manual, if compare the same Auto in same condition; I still feel manual does the best. (Less transition issues, no much sudden stops, no sudden pulls etc) I have no offence with Auto vehicles; they are good in traffic, no leg pain or anything.

Does the same situ in other countries? Other words, does the manual vehicles are cheaper than Autos'?

Chao!!

I think autos are more expensive for 2 reasons,

1. You have to pay a higher duty to import an auto since its considered an extra option and taxed on that basis.

2. People who drive in the city prefer autos due to their ease of use in the traffic, thus there is more demand for newer auto's over manuals.

In the UK where I live very few autos are actually sold and the price depends on the type of vehicle. Automatic transmission in luxury vehicles is much in demand while not so when it comes to eco boxes.

In the US the vast majority of vehicles are autos and have been for quite a while now (since the 70's !)

In Japan the situation is more or less the same these days I think

I think autos are more expensive for 2 reasons,

1. You have to pay a higher duty to import an auto since its considered an extra option and taxed on that basis.

2. People who drive in the city prefer autos due to their ease of use in the traffic, thus there is more demand for newer auto's over manuals.

In the UK where I live very few autos are actually sold and the price depends on the type of vehicle. Automatic transmission in luxury vehicles is much in demand while not so when it comes to eco boxes.

In the US the vast majority of vehicles are autos and have been for quite a while now (since the 70's !)

In Japan the situation is more or less the same these days I think

Thanks for the info machan!! :agree: