• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Power Antenna Not Working Properly

Kasuncp

Question

Hi Guys,

I Have a small problem. My Power Antenna in the is not working properly. When I switch on the radio Only a small part of the antenna is coming out. I thing its stuck inside. one day i put some oil to the antenna also. but nothing happened. is their a way i can make the antenna working.

Regards,

Kasun

Edited by Kasuncp

1 answer to this question

Hi Guys,

I Have a small problem. My Power Antenna in the is not working properly. When I switch on the radio Only a small part of the antenna is coming out. I thing its stuck inside. one day i put some oil to the antenna also. but nothing happened. is their a way i can make the antenna working.

Regards,

Kasun

you can try to loosen it if it is stuck by using a bit of WD40...or you can open the winder thingy to see what's wrong if you're ok with DIY stuff...

or else an electrician fellow or car stereo bugger should be able to help you out...