• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need A Place To Do My Exhausts..

hefraz

Question

Hi

I own a Toyota Carina GT and am planning on installing a new exhaust system.

What I am looking for is not to turn heads with a big noise but good advise and an increase in the overall performance of my car.

Any place that is known to do a good job without charging a load?

Please advice... thanks in advance

• Answers 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well from 1st Hand Experience i would very much suggest Sacha (WICKEDEP)...his stuff is extremely good...and then i would suggest Suresh (Duwa Road, Rajagiriya) as he did my exaust too and it was bril...i've had Elcardo do my 1st exaust and they totally f**ked it up...i dont trust em one bit...i've even seen those buggers 'testing' some of their clients cars and that was not a good sight...just my 2 cents....

Yeh me tooo i also want a normal one So andRew where are theses shops anyways and how much would a normal exhausts (Beet barell )Costs

Well both Sacha and Suresh are close to each other in Rajagirya...(near the Football Federation grounds)...price wise dude u'll have to go and see...i've always done my whole piping with the barrel so im not sure how much just the barrel would be for ur van...might be anywhere from 3500 to 7000 i guess...dunno dude cos all the barrels at sacha and suresh are made to order and spec so depending on the size u want etc etc the cost will be determined...

Sacha's work is top notch. He does all his exhausts in stainless steel to the spec u give or u can put one of his standard specs. For a whole systems ur looking around 20K +/-. But if ur in a budgeted side i would recommend u to get a Rear barrel and center barrel from nigel or get it made by Suresh or sacha and put normal steel piping. That would come around 10-15K. I would get tokimo to do the piping but for barrels go to some other place. Cos my friends Carina GT was done by tokimo just not happy with it. :jumping-smiley-013:

Sacha's work is top notch. He does all his exhausts in stainless steel to the spec u give or u can put one of his standard specs. For a whole systems ur looking around 20K +/-. But if ur in a budgeted side i would recommend u to get a Rear barrel and center barrel from nigel or get it made by Suresh or sacha and put normal steel piping. That would come around 10-15K. I would get tokimo to do the piping but for barrels go to some other place. Cos my friends Carina GT was done by tokimo just not happy with it. :D

tok*mo used be good.. I dont care for them much anymore.. Plus I hate having to wait a donkeys years until they finish the job.

Elc*rdo is good as long as they put your car on the lift and do it-There is single dude there who does a damn good job. There is also this joint down on Saranankara Road/ Dutugamnu Junc. -they work on sundays and are good for small jobs..

There is also this joint down on Saranankara Road/ Dutugamnu Junc. -they work on sundays and are good for small jobs..

havelock silencers or something liek that right... near the check point.. his work is ok.. not for performance stuff... just normal exhaust work

Elcardo did my GT- i had them do it to original spec, with slightly more bass....decent.

But...their finish is absolute crap- very shoddy and not up to spec in terms of overall visibility.

I have yet to change, but i am going to go to sacha to get my next end-to-end system done.

I've heard that tokimo is no longer as good- the customer service is crap, and the work is messy....

Actually xxx Not the whole Piping machan cut off half of the Original silencer and fixed the beet barrel..

Plus removed the big catalyZer dnt no how does my petrol Work ..

machan isnt that price bit too much, you sure you got a discount :rolleyes:

Well from 1st Hand Experience i would very much suggest Sacha (WICKEDEP)...his stuff is extremely good...and then i would suggest Suresh (Duwa Road, Rajagiriya) as he did my exaust too and it was bril...

Guys. WOW!!

Thanks for the overwhelming response to my thread; I gather that "Sacha" comes highly recommended.

Can anyone pass me his address and contact details?

I am planning on changing the barrel and whatever that’s necessary to add a little more bass and power without affecting my current fuel economy. :D

Hey mannn It will obviously affect ur fuel.. unless U dnt remove the catalyser..IF u Didnt it will be just cutting a piece of our normal silencer n fixing the barrel Tip..

So less beet well If u think of economie..

if ur ride did 9 for a litre after installation of a normal beet barrel it will be around 8.3 for a litre

Hey Adoi ...I got my Exhausts Its a sira one gud thing my father new elCARDo...

It cost 7.5k

honeslty man, why would u want a 'beet' barrell for a noah man??? :s

Guys. WOW!!

Thanks for the overwhelming response to my thread; I gather that "Sacha" comes highly recommended.

Can anyone pass me his address and contact details?

I am planning on changing the barrel and whatever that’s necessary to add a little more bass and power without affecting my current fuel economy. :D

vshiznet or Andrew should be able to help u with this one..... but if u really dont want your fuel economy to be affected, i suggest u stick to your stock exhaust.

I need to replace an exhaust tip since 1 of them fell off. :blink:

I think I’m going for a whole system this time (including SS piping) and every thing. Need some more power to the system. But I don’t need a big beat (what ever you call it), don’t wanna scarifies fuel consumption very much. Doing around 12 in city. If it’s a slight change I don’t mind.

What you suggest me to do guys? Is it necessary to remove the catalyser? What I’m looking for is;

The whole exhaust system with piping...

Need more power to the system...

No need of loud beat...

Need to save my fuel consumption... don’t mind if it’s a slight change...

Next time I’m going to do the breathing system; so I need the exhaust system to support that later. Please guys I need your help.

Form the conversation I thought of going to Sacha and give it a try. Could somebody give me the exact location of him and the contact number?

I need to replace an exhaust tip since 1 of them fell off. :blink:

I think I’m going for a whole system this time (including SS piping) and every thing. Need some more power to the system. But I don’t need a big beat (what ever you call it), don’t wanna scarifies fuel consumption very much. Doing around 12 in city. If it’s a slight change I don’t mind.

What you suggest me to do guys? Is it necessary to remove the catalyser? I’m looking for is;

The whole exhaust system with piping...

Need more power to the system...

No need of loud beat...

Need to save my fuel consumption... don’t mind if it’s a slight change...

Next time I’m going to do the breathing system; so I need the exhaust system to support that later. Please guys I need your help.

Form the conversation I thought of going to Sacha and give it a try. Could somebody give me the exact location of him and the contact number?

Hey Ash If you dont mind me askin whats the car u have? anyways i dont have Sacha's number with me but i could get it for u...email me at [email protected] cos i dunno bout the Forum rules and if u can post contact details...

honeslty man, why would u want a 'beet' barrell for a noah man??? :s

lol..exactly what I was thinking!

So I guess chopping off catalytic converters in Sri Lanka is a pretty normal thing?? Man, you've gotta love not having any emmissions laws! (actually there's a tad bit of sarcasm right there :blink: ). I've seriously considered doing the exhaust on my civic. There are quite a few decent pre-made ones that would fit my car...but they're really sketchy when it comes to meetng emmissions standards, plus they sound like shiite. Lol, you really need to watch what you're doing these days to not be called a ricer!

Hey Ash If you dont mind me askin whats the car u have? anyways i dont have Sacha's number with me but i could get it for u...email me at [email protected] cos i dunno bout the Forum rules and if u can post contact details...

Thanks Andrew... :blink:

I have a Nissan Lucino (in US, it's called as 200SX I guess)

If you get the Sacha's no please e-mail me at; [email protected]

I'll send you an e-mail, so you can add me in...

Guys I need your help soon...

Thanks Andrew... :blink:

I have a Nissan Lucino (in US, it's called as 200SX I guess)

If you get the Sacha's no please e-mail me at; [email protected]

I'll send you an e-mail, so you can add me in...

Guys I need your help soon...

Machan ur Lucino wouldn't be a Black Car with Bodykit nuh? Cos i've seen a car like that wit a standard exaust so i was wondering... anyways ill email u the number as soon as i get it...