• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hoda City 1999 - Camber Problem

Binga Honda

Question

hi guys,

Does anyone know how to adjust or change a Fix camber in a Honda City. Now Honda City 99 model comes with a Fix camber and when the camber adjustment is out, there is no way that u can fix(as I know) it and it will lead to an unwanted tire wear… I know that there are lots of city owners hopes one of u guys have an answer for me…. Thanks in advance….

Edited by Binga Honda

13 answers to this question

hi guys,

Does anyone know how to adjust or change a Fix camber in a Honda City. Now Honda City 99 model comes with a Fix camber and when the camber adjustment is out, there is no way that u can fix(as I know) it and it will lead to an unwanted tire wear… I know that there are lots of city owners hopes one of u guys have an answer for me…. Thanks in advance….

Go to Sanka Digital Wheel Care Center, Gangodawilla Nugegoda, Im sure they can do camber adjustment for you City, Tp. 2813436

you can also try Nalaka in Union Place. They have the factory spec sheet.

I had a similar issue in my civic and they used a hydraulic jack to adjust the camber.

There are also places which alter the suspension arms to allow for frequent camber modifications. Wouldn't recommend that though.

you can also try Nalaka in Union Place. They have the factory spec sheet.

I had a similar issue in my civic and they used a hydraulic jack to adjust the camber.

There are also places which alter the suspension arms to allow for frequent camber modifications. Wouldn't recommend that though.

-----------

Hey,

any Telephone number for this place... it would be much helpful when finding this place… any land marks please…

:unsure:

Can't find the number. If you know where APIT is, it's only a very short distance from there. Passing APIT (going towards pizza hut) take the first turn to your left. you can't miss it. It's opposite french corner (or glitz or whatever it's called these days...).

Can't find the number. If you know where APIT is, it's only a very short distance from there. Passing APIT (going towards pizza hut) take the first turn to your left. you can't miss it. It's opposite french corner (or glitz or whatever it's called these days...).

--------

Hey,

That’s more than enough. :D I know that path… thanks again… keep up the good work

Appreciate very much…. B)

Go to Sanka Digital Wheel Care Center, Gangodawilla Nugegoda, Im sure they can do camber adjustment for you City, Tp. 2813436

No last time I was there about 6 months ago- they did not do this kind of work.

Fixed camber is a common thing on Pre-ES gen civics- I would not worry about it unless the camber is really off due to can accident etc. However you can get an adjustable camber kit or do the job at a specialized place . Try Car Care, Sinsapa Rd, Col-6

Fixed camber is a common thing on Pre-ES gen civics- I would not worry about it unless the camber is really off due to can accident etc. However you can get an adjustable camber kit or do the job at a specialized place . Try Car Care, Sinsapa Rd, Col-6

--------------

Hey,

thanks!!!

I have heard about this adjustable cambers, but do we have these stuffs to buy after market… (here in SL)? I doubt :mellow:

by the way do u have any contact number for this place Car Care, Sinsapa Rd, Col-6

Edited by Binga Honda

But they always check my car camber when i go to alignents and they adjust , but mine is very easy cus camber adjustment is on top of the suspension

42zv6.jpg

42zv6.bf0cb33044.jpg

But they always check my car camber when i go to alignents and they adjust , but mine is very easy cus camber adjustment is on top of the suspension

42zv6.jpg

42zv6.bf0cb33044.jpg

---------

Hey gihan,

its because u do not have fix Camber, :( when come to my matter there is nothing on top to adjust... you guys are very lucky coz u can adjust it and get a smart look from the wheels, you know what i mean... but not for the long run <_<. well now i have 2 options have to get down there and check whether they can do anything to my car

---------

Hey gihan,

its because u do not have fix Camber, :( when come to my matter there is nothing on top to adjust... you guys are very lucky coz u can adjust it and get a smart look from the wheels, you know what i mean... but not for the long run <_<. well now i have 2 options have to get down there and check whether they can do anything to my car

Anyway call that number and ask them

Hi all, :alc:

Well this is to inform u all and to thanks for those who took there time to post their ideas about my matter. Well I went to “Car Care” centre where they do it as a regular task when doing the wheel alignment. As “Arc Angel” mention, they also use a hydraulic jack to adjust the camber. Well now they have fixed my issue and I thank all, for your time and concern. Now I have to wait and see how it affects the tires, and I can recommend others who are suffering from fix camber issues to this place. Good staff friendly and understandable…

:angry-smiley-048:

Edited by Binga Honda