• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Porsche In Sl

fuzzo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D A beauty ... Any idea how much one costs ? Last time i checked (out of curiousity of course) in around 2003 or so, it (911) was more than 10 mil THAT was waaay before all these taxes and crap :D How cheap it looks now

the Gold 996 was orginally brought by the owners of the the importing company at the time.

Unusual colours- champagne gold with green leather seats....its a standard Carrera....

I've heard that there's a crashed 996 coupe that was brought to SL under somewhat scrupulous circumstances, and its sitting in a garage somewhere in colombo....where, of course...is the question.

hey..

i saw that maroon convertable loooong time back may be 2-3 years back.. near queens cafe.. the driver was wearing a white arm cut tshirt.. hmm oh yea.. da bass was pumping in high volume.. i think that car impressed me alot that time tats y i can remember LOL :rolleyes:

Well there is a used unreg boxter in baseline road a red one for 9 million..

The new boxter 2006 is going at 16 million..

My friend owns the one below..

It has 19inch alloy wheels.

image0055zt.jpg

image0031ap.jpg

ive seen this car blastin thru galle face...sounds luvly...n well 16 mill is for the standard boxster ya?the S is wat really pulled porsche out of the gallows

A couple of weeks back I saw a maroon one at a Car sale on Hospital Rd.. that too was 301-XXXX. What are the market rates of these??

r u sure it was a carrera n not a boxster? btw there's a black 301-XXXX Merc SL convertible too...the new face...not sure if uve seen it arnd

ive seen this car blastin thru galle face...sounds luvly...n well 16 mill is for the standard boxster ya?the S is wat really pulled porsche out of the gallows

r u sure it was a carrera n not a boxster? btw there's a black 301-XXXX Merc SL convertible too...the new face...not sure if uve seen it arnd

im sure pila is refering to a boxter. i think thats ravis car

shaq you sure about the black SL, damn any ideas about the owner? so there are 2 SL's then huh

shaq you sure about the black SL, damn any ideas about the owner? so there are 2 SL's then huh

100% sure bro...rarely see it tho...i think it was an SL350 301- 8000 or 9000 series (cant remember)...n no now D*MO has a maroon SL in their showroom...so make that 3

I've heard that there's a crashed 996 coupe that was brought to SL under somewhat scrupulous circumstances, and its sitting in a garage somewhere in colombo....where, of course...is the question.

yes i have seen this car which you are reffering to. it's was at a popular garage at braybrooke place. they were selling the chassis, body and front suspension. i assumed that it was imported to fix a crashed car...

A couple of weeks back I saw a maroon one at a Car sale on Hospital Rd.. that too was 301-XXXX. What are the market rates of these??

that is ravi's car (motorzone) it is now owned by the potluck guy... he wanted 6 or 7 mil for it

i have seen that black sl.. its kinda boxy..

hmmm how come i didnt come up with a boxy sl in google.. i guess shak is reffering to the boxy convertable :rolleyes:

its not the boxy one azeem...its d new model...

the boxy one is like aravinda's silver one...dats old

Well there is a used unreg boxter in baseline road a red one for 9 million..

The new boxter 2006 is going at 16 million..

My friend owns the one below..

It has 19inch alloy wheels.

image0055zt.jpg

image0031ap.jpg

Umar Thats cool !! man...... I have Seen this car several times…..& a red color boxter…It’s a 301 or 300 - xxxx Car..No idea about the number….. :rolleyes:

yes i have seen this car which you are reffering to. it's was at a popular garage at braybrooke place. they were selling the chassis, body and front suspension. i assumed that it was imported to fix a crashed car...

machan any chance for a cut n butt :rolleyes:

that is ravi's car (motorzone) it is now owned by the potluck guy... he wanted 6 or 7 mil for it

how is motorzone? are they any good? heard some very bad rumours

:lol:

btw there's a black 301-XXXX Merc SL convertible too...the new face...not sure if uve seen it arnd

i've too seen the black sl wit 301 number's. don't know weather we're talkin about the same one but the one i saw had a body kit in it. i think it was a LORINZER kit not sure though definitley not an AMG kit. :angry-smiley-048:

Yep it was a boxter... this and the Carrera are really nothing much when it comes performance- I once easily kept up and overtook the Silver J plates one on Baseline road in my SOHC.

Damn even 6 million for one of these cars silly! But I guess you do get the bragging rights! :angry-smiley-048:

Yep it was a boxter... this and the Carrera are really nothing much when it comes performance- I once easily kept up and overtook the Silver J plates one on Baseline road in my SOHC.

Damn even 6 million for one of these cars silly! But I guess you do get the bragging rights! :angry-smiley-048:

machan the 300- maroon one was goin for 3.2mill a few yrs ago...maybe arnd 2001

machan any chance for a cut n butt :angry-smiley-048:

wouldn't surprise me if that is already happening/happened :)

how is motorzone? are they any good? heard some very bad rumours

:lol:

they are no more.. the place is closed and there is a new garage coming up there

wait..im confused. there's a new SL with 301 plates? Didn't that car come out quite a while after the 301s were through?? It was released in 2003, I believe..so how does that add up??

Didn't Upali Dharmadasa have a SL back in the day? Its been a while since I was in SL last..but i think the black (old model) one used to be his. And if I'm not mistaken I remember hearing somehting about him having a new one as well last year.

wait..im confused. there's a new SL with 301 plates? Didn't that car come out quite a while after the 301s were through?? It was released in 2003, I believe..so how does that add up??

Didn't Upali Dharmadasa have a SL back in the day? Its been a while since I was in SL last..but i think the black (old model) one used to be his. And if I'm not mistaken I remember hearing somehting about him having a new one as well last year.

yeh i have scene him in the black SL long time back.. don'#t know whether he got a new one ;)