• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

49cc Moped For Rent?

lowrider

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey guys

Can anyone advise me as to where i can rent 49cc motorbike or two for about a week? Does anyone know the fuel consumption on these bikes by any chance?

They do about 60-70kmpl. I don't think there is any place that rent them. Maybe you can pickup a used one and sell it after you're done.

Mine isnt a 49 and since im having licence trouble, cant use it everywhere. Just need something to get us around for a few weeks at the most, without licence issues! How much would a used one go for and would i be able to sell it in a hurry before i leave? Anywhere in particular i can check for one?

Sold to a colleague. My one was a Italian built Piaggio and it served for style over purpose like everything else Italian- cars, women, cuisine etc....

Style over purpose? Do I need to post that picture again? Or maybe we can pull Ash's Crazy Frog comparison pic?