• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Eg6 Wanted !

Sajith

There was never an EG6 dual carb version. EG6 is the SiR II hatchback which is DOHC VTEC.

Bang on target madmax... 5th gen. (EG) Honda Civic hatchback classification:

EG3 EL D13B carburated 85HP@6300 SOHC 1.3l

EG4 MX D15B dual carb 100HP@6300 SOHC 1.5l

EG4 ETi D15B PGM-FI 94HP@5500 SOHC 1.5l

EG4 VTi D15B PGM-FI 130HP@6800 SOHC 1.5l

EG6 SiR B16A PGM-FI 170HP@7300 DOHC 1.6l

Source: http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1198

Edited by Optimus Prime

Would prefer it if you said pls put something in the classifieds. Not polite asking people to break the rules.

Thx 4 ur advice Praveen... But i've seen many ppl asking abt the cars (Specially which isn't exist in the classifieds) in forums & there were replies with contacts too. Anyway madz vry sry if any rules were broken.

I think what he meant there was 'EG hatch' otherwise he wouldnt have mentioned 'Dual Carb'...I have seen many people calling the EG hatch as EG6 as it is the most popular model of them all and most of the times it helps people with limited knowledge of the hassis numbers to understand that the person is talking about the EG hatch. ..there are many dual carb hatches in here in aussie, however havent seen any in SL..almost all of them are SiR s'..I think velocity is a proud owner of one of those.. :D. He might be able to give you some more info.

some good info there optimus prime... :)

I think what he meant there was 'EG hatch' otherwise he wouldnt have mentioned 'Dual Carb'...I have seen many people calling the EG hatch as EG6 as it is the most popular model of them all and most of the times it helps people with limited knowledge of the hassis numbers to understand that the person is talking about the EG hatch. ..there are many dual carb hatches in here in aussie, however havent seen any in SL..almost all of them are SiR s'..I think velocity is a proud owner of one of those.. :D. He might be able to give you some more info.

some good info there optimus prime... :)

Infact Bro I sold mine cos wanted to buy the Cruiser. But seriously i loved every minute of that car. I redid the computer of that

and redid everything on that car and it used to handle like a babe.

Its some serious fun at a affordable price. It just hit 180 at no time and best part was the sound.

I LOVE VTECS -

Infact Bro I sold mine cos wanted to buy the Cruiser. But seriously i loved every minute of that car. I redid the computer of that

Its some serious fun at a affordable price. It just hit 180 at no time and best part was the sound.

I LOVE VTECS -

machan who owns your old SiR at the moment?

I LOVE VTECS -

Which car is the one you had? Who's it with now?

Machan i brought it from Mahinda,

This was manam's car,

Its with Mahinda at his car sale on sale !!!

Mahinda basicaly had brought Complete Hatch in Japan changed all the interior parts / doors and fenders.

so interior is very new.

Engine is a living Delight. Its with P1 racing wheels and a Mugen Straight through.

I LOVE VTECS -

ah fit didnt know that you sold it...hehe....Yup totally agree with you about the sound.have been in a SOCH VTEC with a Mugen straight through many times and i should say that even the SOCH gives a great engine note when its in the VTEC zone...so no argument there about the sound of the DOHC VTEC..:D...