• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Was Bored ... So I Painted The Rear Valance Of My Car

Mean Green z28

pretty popular visual mod. within TransAm community since GM produced the CETA edition TransAm with the blacked out rear valance. I had some cans of bumper black (satin finish) lying around from another project so I decided to do it to my new car...

20776187263.jpg

20776187265.jpg

20776187268.jpg

20776187270.jpg

20776187273.jpg

20776187262.jpg

20776187870.jpg

20776187871.jpg

20776187872.jpg

Edited by Mean Green z28

Thanks guys, still working out small bugs and replacing things as I go along ... it's been a long time getting this car running and into this shape. When I got it, it looked like it'd been driven through Afghanistan and had suffered from a couple of IED's ... lol ... done lots of buffing and polishing, removing side moldings, etc., but still a lot more cleaning to go (like in the wheel wells, engine compartment, interior, undercarriage, etc.) ... that's all in addition to all the engine/transmission/suspension swap work that's already completed.

John Cooper - I love it! Love taking the roof panels off and taking an evening cruise ... ahhhhh, that's life!

Devinda - the Firebird logo is faded over the years, it's usually a nice RED. I'm gonna buff it off and get a Vinyl graphic to replace it or just keep it black like everyone else does (but I'm not everyone else ... lol).