• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rohith De Silvas Racing Future In Doubt

miniace

Our loving International race winning driver Rohiths De silvas racing career is in serious doubt as he is yet to find sponsors for this years Uk based Mini series and SL series.

If Rohith failed to participate this years Mini championship in UK,its the end of his international carrer as he will not be allowed to participate in the same class in future.

Due deepen sponsor crisis Rohith was forced to prepared only one car sofar for this year and that car will not match the SL regulations thus ending his Sri Lankan Carrier.

Rohith crowned worlds fastest Mini driver and holding many international wins.

Lets help and hope Rohith Finds sponsors for his International races before his deadline of commitment for Uk falls mid April.

s24000652tp.jpg

Well i dont think Mr rohith Will lose

his sponsors cos Pet#o will always support him well...Not sure about bullon exchange and the others

IHope he wins

WCC, Bullion Exchange sponsoring Rohith is an excellent idea. Must tell them to.

miniace, which of those two cars picured is the 1600?

I think Bullon exchange is already sponsoring Rohith he had hell Alot of Pet#o stickers and ..Bullon exchange stikers..

Anyways im Going to katana ...This week to get a bodykit for my noah(Fib#x)

I will meet him dont no him very much but the Im goin with Pet#o so ill ask him sum more details...

Can always get Madz (Big autolanka sticker) or Dims to help with the sponsership :P Specially if Dims wants to expand to the UK :P

madz go for it mate. its a much better idea than the one the 'CEO' gave (ROFL). man i miss him lets try to get him back :)

Today, in Autovision they showed a small clip about this car ….

hey,

i personally thought today's host was way better... his questions were more relavent and actually sounded more intelegent than Dumi#da.. the guy said that there were limitations to modifying the exterior of the car.. and Dumi#da went and said.. noo we can even make this Doctor sunny look like a ferarri if we want... WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ARAVINDA ABOUT THIS, before he went abd bought a ferarri :)

and the host asked about how the weight increases whe a body kit is used, and Dumi#da gave some lame answer which i hardly understood and said the wieght doesnt change... and i remember this weight issue being talked about in the forum...

and the host asked about how the weight increases whe a body kit is used, and Dumi#da gave some lame answer which i hardly understood and said the wieght doesnt change... and i remember this weight issue being talked about in the forum...

I've heard his kits could weigh as much as the car itself :P Maybe I should take my 1.3L Sunny to him, I'm sure he could make it Autovision material in no time... :) Actually some of his kits do look nice (when applied in moderation). Most of them look way too gaudy though, and usually everything seems overdone. Specially the vans :P Er was Dumi#da commenting on a Fib#x car btw?

miniace, which of those two cars picured is the 1600?

The car closer to camera is 1000 modified and other is 998standard.

Rohith sold the standard 998.

His KAD modified spaceframe is in UK.

Rohiths UK race buget is closer to SLR 3million...Pet#o is yet to come up with an offer.

The car closer to camera is 1000 modified and other is 998standard.

Rohith sold the standard 998.

His KAD modified spaceframe is in UK.

Rohiths UK race buget is closer to SLR 3million...Pet#o is yet to come up with an offer.

Hmmm a mini 1000? Interesting.. Cant seem to find an engine to match that though..

( http://www.austin-rover.co.uk/index.htm?engineaseriesf.htm )

How far modified is it machan?

I've heard his kits could weigh as much as the car itself :) Maybe I should take my 1.3L Sunny to him, I'm sure he could make it Autovision material in no time... :D Actually some of his kits do look nice (when applied in moderation). Most of them look way too gaudy though, and usually everything seems overdone. Specially the vans :D Er was Dumi#da commenting on a Fib#x car btw?

i know.. come on.... a CR 41 can be dull, but made funky.. but there's a limit to (let me put it in WCC's own words) "pimping it:D

:D

Ohh yeh Dilesh,,,Pimpin it is okk Dumi#da..sukksss

He makes it a loadd of fibre.........

N my uncle got 1 it has no aerodynamics nuthin

WELL if mr rohith is here...

Only thingg i can say is gudlukkk

]

Cos Pet#o called and told my dad..tht i had posted sum rubbish ..Abt the sponsorss n stuff..I didnt do so..gud lukss ........In the future racingg

Ohh yeh Dilesh,,,Pimpin it is okk Dumi#da..sukksss

He makes it a loadd of fibre.........

N my uncle got 1 it has no aerodynamics nuthin

WELL if mr rohith is here...

Only thingg i can say is gudlukkk

]

Cos Pet#o called and told my dad..tht i had posted sum rubbish ..Abt the sponsorss n stuff..I didnt do so..gud lukss ........In the future racingg

WCC...have you seen this?? :violent-smiley-099:

Another wonder work by maestro Rohith.

Note the Mini trailer attached! :violent-smiley-099:

s24000606db.jpg

WCC...have you seen this?? :violent-smiley-099:

Another wonder work by maestro Rohith.

Note the Mini trailer attached! :violent-smiley-099:

s24000606db.jpg

]

Hey It Looks Like a respectable Modification right >>> :violent-smiley-099: