• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Do The Incometax Catch Me If I Get A Leasing Facility With Monthly Payment 2 Lax Rs

amilapr

Question

i'm living in italy.i'm going to by a ne Rexton by micro cmpny(unfortunatly) .so i must get a leasing facility for 5.5 milion for 36 months.there are very long time that i'm living in italy(13 years).but evry year around 4 months i spend in sri lanka.so i need my own vehicle.tht's why i decide 2 get this. some one says that, if i make leasing facility,monthly paymont like 2 lax Rs can be the income tax serch me..i 'll send monthly rental from italy..what are you think abt this..

(sorry 4 my english)

5 answers to this question

i dont think so..they mite send u the tax papers but..someone @ ur place can write back to them saying that u are not in sri lanka, and send the proper proof attached to show that u really aren't in here - 'cos last time my uncle came from USA, he've bought some properties (dat idiot didnt even tell us) and the tax papers came, he instructed to do so..and no problem ever after..

i dont think so..they mite send u the tax papers but..someone @ ur place can write back to them saying that u are not in sri lanka, and send the proper proof attached to show that u really aren't in here - 'cos last time my uncle came from USA, he've bought some properties (dat idiot didnt even tell us) and the tax papers came, he instructed to do so..and no problem ever after..

better yet not responding at all :D

According current tax regulations in Sri Lanka, foreign employees are not taxed. Hence you can show all your earnings are being remitted to you NRFC account from Italy directly.

Also what is the price Micro said for the Rexton? Is it with the new tax?

According current tax regulations in Sri Lanka, foreign employees are not taxed. Hence you can show all your earnings are being remitted to you NRFC account from Italy directly.

Also what is the price Micro said for the Rexton? Is it with the new tax?

hello..thanks for ur opinion..the price what make make me it was 7.89 million.Rs. we make an agreement 3 months ago.buy the micro cmpny pull me to make full payment as soon as possible in other case i must pay also new tax ...

i think max has answered your question spot on. keys words been 'you HAVE to show all your earnings are being remitted to you NRFC account from Italy directly. money needs to be transferred legally via a bank. or otherwise you'll end up digging yourself few more holes