• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb15 New Shell

Ranil T

yeah mate. I also agree with the previous comment. 2 million seems to be too much for a Nissan FB 15 regardless of whether it is new shell or old shell. Bcos as far as I know, you can even by a Nissan N16, the next new model of Nissan Sunny which came after the FB 15, for 2 million and around. Thats my idea so bro I would say, you must further do a research on market price of FB 15s before buying dat car. Thats my advice. Anyway its upto you. :rolleyes:

yeah mate. I also agree with the previous comment. 2 million seems to be too much for a Nissan FB 15 regardless of whether it is new shell or old shell. Bcos as far as I know, you can even by a Nissan N16, the next new model of Nissan Sunny which came after the FB 15, for 2 million and around. Thats my idea so bro I would say, you must further do a research on market price of FB 15s before buying dat car. Thats my advice. Anyway its upto you. :rolleyes:

As I know 2M is the correct market price for a New Shell FB 15. (Which came after the N16). Old model FB 15 may price around 16M.

N16 came after the B 15 old model. But then B 15 new shell car came into market.

Also adding there is no such model of Sunny called N16. This is something that Sri Lankan people made because there is a ‘N’ letter on the model number and the car looks different than FB 15 from outside. The car we identify here in SL as N16 is also a B15, if you consider the original manufacturer details. Correct me if I’m wrong..

Also adding there is no such model of Sunny called N16. This is something that Sri Lankan people made because there is a ‘N’ letter on the model number and the car looks different than FB 15 from outside. The car we identify here in SL as N16 is also a B15, if you consider the original manufacturer details. Correct me if I’m wrong..

OK machan, you could be correct. But according to the situation here, though the so called N16 is also a B15, that particular model have already been registered as the N16 in Sri Lankan car market. Let it be a guy from south, from Kandy or from Anuradhapura, everyone call it the Nissan N16 or a N series, in common. For our information and knowledge, the fact you are pointing out is ok and acceptable, and I appreciate it because you say the manufacturer details say so. But this is not a fact we can teach to the rest of the Sri Lankan car market who are away from the AL, because as I said earlier, this is a commonly spread term (I call that N16 is a "Card" for the particular model in Sri Lanka.) So if someone goes out and show a N16 car to an ordinary person, saying "it is a B15, not a N16" then he will laugh at the guy.

Here no offense machan. I just tried to point you how these "Registered cards for the car models" in Sri Lankan car market works. No worries!!!! :alc::alc: :alc:

Edited by Car Maniac

OK machan, you could be correct. But according to the situation here, though the so called N16 is also a B15, that particular model have already been registered as the N16 in Sri Lankan car market. Let it be a guy from south, from Kandy or from Anuradhapura, everyone call it the Nissan N16 or a N series, in common. For our information and knowledge, the fact you are pointing out is ok and acceptable, and I appreciate it because you say the manufacturer details say so. But this is not a fact we can teach to the rest of the Sri Lankan car market who are away from the AL, because as I said earlier, this is a commonly spread term (I call that N16 is a "Card" for the particular model in Sri Lanka.) So if someone goes out and show a N16 car to an ordinary person, saying "it is a B15, not a N16" then he will laugh at the guy.

Here no offense machan. I just tried to point you how these "Registered cards for the car models" in Sri Lankan car market works. No worries!!!! :alc::alc: :alc:

Yes Machan. I totally agree with your point. Even I will never try to tell this to an ordinary SL guy.

But here I’m addressing the people in AL. You’re correct about the N Series. But this 16 figure is something that SL people made out. Discussion is just to improve our knowledge.

you must further do a research on market price of FB 15s before buying dat car. Thats my advice. Anyway its upto you. :rolleyes:

I Agree with you CarM.

Ranil T >> Better do a market research on the same model, just take a look at current market value first, you might find a better one (Condition) with less than 2M... :angry-smiley-048: If you are a lucky guy!!

Good Luck!!

As I know 2M is the correct market price for a New Shell FB 15. (Which came after the N16). Old model FB 15 may price around 16M.

N16 came after the B 15 old model. But then B 15 new shell car came into market.

FN16 was the replacement model for the FN15 (Pulsar) in Japan.

It is called the "Bluebird Silphy" in the Japanese Market, "Pulsar" in the Aussie & NZ Market and "Almeira" in Europe.

But it is badged as the "Sunny" in Singapore and Sri Lanka where the FB15 is not sold as a Brand New Model