• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1100 Bhp Cobra Limited

Andrew_GTR

What do you guys think??

1100 BHP with a 12782 cc / 780 cubic inch engine and does 0-300 Km/h in 10 secs!!!!

Possibly the fastest car yet???? Check the link and tell me what u think.............

http://www.supercars.net/cars/3448.html

And check this out too...The Ariel Atom a Bristish designed car that uses the K20 from a Civic Type-R which is then supercharged to produce 300 bhp on a body that only weighs 520kg... that is basically 610 Bhp on the power to weight ration ....The Result .... the worlds fastest accelerating road car that goes from 0-60 mph in 2.7 secs... the link has a video also where Jeremy Clarkson tests it and goes wild... hehehe... simply amazing

http://paultan.org/archives/2005/08/18/top-gear-ariel-atom/

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys think??

1100 BHP with a 12782 cc / 780 cubic inch engine and does 0-300 Km/h in 10 secs!!!!

Possibly the fastest car yet???? Check the link and tell me what u think.............

man the cobra looks great :jumping-smiley-013: . did u see the pictures of the replicas that are being built here in SL

Andrew,

amazing car.. truely.... but hwats the engine block from? i dont think they designed the engine block just for 15 cars.. cos engine moulds are like the most expensive things around...

Not sure bout the Engine block machan....my friend sent me that link and i thought i would share it wit u guys...i like the Ariel Atom better though...just look at Jeremy Clarkson's reaction...hehe

Not sure bout the Engine block machan....my friend sent me that link and i thought i would share it wit u guys...i like the Ariel Atom better though...just look at Jeremy Clarkson's reaction...hehe

Or just look at his face and neck while he's driving it :D

What do you guys think??

http://www.supercars.net/cars/3448.html

And check this out too...The Ariel Atom a Bristish designed car that uses the K20 from a Civic Type-R which is then supercharged to produce 300 bhp on a body that only weighs 520kg... that is basically 610 Bhp on the power to weight ration ....The Result .... the worlds fastest accelerating road car that goes from 0-60 mph in 2.7 secs... the link has a video also where Jeremy Clarkson tests it and goes wild... hehehe... simply amazing

http://paultan.org/archives/2005/08/18/top-gear-ariel-atom/

WOW! 0-60 in under 3 secs? I'm speachless AND with an endorsement like that from Jeremy...insane. Cool video Andrew, good find.

On the other website that we cant give the link to here...sorry dude

man thet jeremy clarkesen video was nice!it just only behind the carrera gt! i wonder if you could run that in the modified event in SL? That'll be a treat.

btw do they still show top gear in SL? Now thats a good car show

man thet jeremy clarkesen video was nice!it just only behind the carrera gt! i wonder if you could run that in the modified event in SL? That'll be a treat.

btw do they still show top gear in SL? Now thats a good car show

hehehe....imagine it in the modified event!! damn it will trash everything....the season is over otherwise they do show Top Gear in Sl...on cable though

hehehe....imagine it in the modified event!! damn it will trash everything....the season is over otherwise they do show Top Gear in Sl...on cable though

He was doing a programme on the fastest road cars in britain and the fastest at the time was a 1000 bhp skyline r33. A Yellow car which i saw thrashing down one of the roads in oxfordshire~~!!

He was doing a programme on the fastest road cars in britain and the fastest at the time was a 1000 bhp skyline r33. A Yellow car which i saw thrashing down one of the roads in oxfordshire~~!!

Hmmmm....are u sure bout it being a 1000 Bhp R33?? Cos the only Yellow R33 Skyline that i saw ever on Top Gear was the Nismo 400R...and yes that was a crazy ass episode...

Hmmmm....are u sure bout it being a 1000 Bhp R33?? Cos the only Yellow R33 Skyline that i saw ever on Top Gear was the Nismo 400R...and yes that was a crazy ass episode...

quite right mate! i have the top gear video but couldnt figure out which dvd it was on so i guessed the model. it was the 400R, good memory man! in all fairness i was half way there..

quite right mate! i have the top gear video but couldnt figure out which dvd it was on so i guessed the model. it was the 400R, good memory man! in all fairness i was half way there..

LoL...No worries dude...and i have quite a good memory when it comes to skylines!! hehehe...

LoL...No worries dude...and i have quite a good memory when it comes to skylines!! hehehe...

ofcoure man u own a damn good one! I also have the Duke presentation dvd on the SKYLINE in all its glory.

Its called the Nissan Skyline GTR, the 200 mph japanese supercar. There is some crazy sh$t in it. have u seen this.

ofcoure man u own a damn good one! I also have the Duke presentation dvd on the SKYLINE in all its glory.

Its called the Nissan Skyline GTR, the 200 mph japanese supercar. There is some crazy sh$t in it. have u seen this.

Nope not seen the Duke Dvd....i have the BMI (Best Motoring International) dvd on the Skyline...its all about the way the skyline came about from the 1950's...quite remarkable...it finishes with a Race aroud Tsukuba circuit where they race the R32 GTR, R33 GTR, R34 GTR, WRX STi 8 Spec C, Evo 8 MR, and the new G35... the R34 wins of course followed by the STi and the Evo....

Nope not seen the Duke Dvd....i have the BMI (Best Motoring International) dvd on the Skyline...its all about the way the skyline came about from the 1950's...quite remarkable...it finishes with a Race aroud Tsukuba circuit where they race the R32 GTR, R33 GTR, R34 GTR, WRX STi 8 Spec C, Evo 8 MR, and the new G35... the R34 wins of course followed by the STi and the Evo....

I also have the same type of DVD of bmi. Thats called evo9 the next generation. It features the evo9 compared with the Evo8 MR RS against the wrx sti 8 and the spec c. you can imagine the outcome in that cant u. sad to say the impreza couldnt keep up..and also loads of NSX-R's , z tune skylines, and plenty of racing in tsukuba and the new fuji speedway

The skyline video contains,

Have u heard of Dirk Schoysman? He races and testdriver of the Falken Tyres R34. (he also played a major roll in developing the car in the nurenbergring)I would imagine the fastest skyline at the moment, could be wrong. This guy does his 10,000th lap at the ring, no not kidding

The Nur editions are all developed by the help of him as u may have imagined.

He does 160 mph drifting! in the ring..

980bhp m's factory RB26 in japan that does 200mph

A guy called nagata of a tuning house called top secret with his 1200 bhp doing 200mph in sub 9 secs at night. Cock pit view of the whole run, mind blowing truly!

Dyno shootouts with the skyline owners club uk, minimum 500bhp cars.

The skyline video contains,

Have u heard of Dirk Schoysman? He races and testdriver of the Falken Tyres R34. (he also played a major roll in developing the car in the nurenbergring)I would imagine the fastest skyline at the moment, could be wrong. This guy does his 10,000th lap at the ring, no not kidding

The Nur editions are all developed by the help of him as u may have imagined.

He does 160 mph drifting! in the ring..

980bhp m's factory RB26 in japan that does 200mph

A guy called nagata of a tuning house called top secret with his 1200 bhp doing 200mph in sub 9 secs at night. Cock pit view of the whole run, mind blowing truly!

Dyno shootouts with the skyline owners club uk, minimum 500bhp cars.

HELL YEAH!!!! Hu doesnt know Dirk Shoysmann!!! Thats guys a freaking legend on the Nurburgring..and yes he had alot to do with the development of all the Skyline's let alone the NuR versions...here's a link to the 16min video (might be the same one on ur dvd) of him testin the GT-R at the Track...truly amazing...this guy is an incredible driver!!! ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=53...urgring&pl=true ...And i also know the infamous Mr.Nagata who did a 200 mph + run on the British A1 in a Rb26 powered Top Secret Supra..LoL..and was thus arrested.. his R33 shattered records for being one of the fsatest cars in japan thanks to a 326 km/h run in a japanese tunnel... hehehe....these guys are legends man!!!

HELL YEAH!!!! Hu doesnt know Dirk Schoysman!!! Thats guys a freaking legend on the Nurburgring..and yes he had alot to do with the development of all the Skyline's let alone the NuR versions...here's a link to the 16min video (might be the same one on ur dvd) of him testin the GT-R at the Track...truly amazing...this guy is an incredible driver!!! ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=53...urgring&pl=true ...And i also know the infamous Mr.Nagata who did a 200 mph + run on the British A1 in a Rb26 powered Top Secret Supra..LoL..and was thus arrested.. his R33 shattered records for being one of the fsatest cars in japan thanks to a 326 km/h run in a japanese tunnel... hehehe....these guys are legends man!!!

yeah this video talks about his little escapade on the A1 and how the maxpower guys bailed him out? havent checked the link but will do after reply..

yeah this video talks about his little escapade on the A1 and how the maxpower guys bailed him out? havent checked the link but will do after reply..

thats the video mate. I'm just watching it on my TV too. Funny! you should get this one. I TRIED C////ING, RIGHT PROTECTED. THIS GUY SHIN, his shop is just around the corner from my place. (prospec)

HELL YEAH!!!! Hu doesnt know Dirk Shoysmann!!! Thats guys a freaking legend on the Nurburgring..and yes he had alot to do with the development of all the Skyline's let alone the NuR versions...here's a link to the 16min video (might be the same one on ur dvd) of him testin the GT-R at the Track...truly amazing...this guy is an incredible driver!!! ... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=53...urgring&pl=true ...And i also know the infamous Mr.Nagata who did a 200 mph + run on the British A1 in a Rb26 powered Top Secret Supra..LoL..and was thus arrested.. his R33 shattered records for being one of the fsatest cars in japan thanks to a 326 km/h run in a japanese tunnel... hehehe....these guys are legends man!!!

ive seen nagata's run in the jap tunnel...ive jus suddenly got the urge to download all the motorsport dvds in the market...im jus finishing the getaway in stockholm series

U Live Near 'ProSpec.ms'?????????????????????????????????????????????????????..phew....!!!!

ok when i mean just around the corner its about a 15 min drive! but for london thats not bad! Prospec is in N.Finchley and i'm in Harrow

ok when i mean just around the corner its about a 15 min drive! but for london thats not bad! Prospec is in N.Finchley and i'm in Harrow

Damn dude...prospec is really famous!!! hehehe...now i know who to contact if i eva need anythin...!!! LoL

:):action-smiley-060::D for those hu dont know who prospec is they are one of uk's biggest dealers in Nismo and Top Secret...they even have cars for sale such as skylines!!! u can get anything from em!! LoL...here's they're website... check the stuff out... http://www.prospec-ms.co.uk/ .... click on 'Stocklist' to see the cars.... and prices...