• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine Sludge Formation In Corolla 121 Cars

Fdo

Question

I have heard that Toyota 121 engine has a greater possibility of forming engine sludge in it.

Can you: (a) give your views on this

(B) give suggestions to prevent sludge formation

I was told by somebody that using 95-Octan Petral is bad, as it helps the sludge formation. How true is this statement?.

If it is true, then all 121 users better change to 90-Octane rather than paying a premium price for 95- Octane which eventually contrbutes towards damaging the engine.

5 answers to this question

I have heard that Toyota 121 engine has a greater possibility of forming engine sludge in it.

Can you: (a) give your views on this

(B) give suggestions to prevent sludge formation

I was told by somebody that using 95-Octan Petral is bad, as it helps the sludge formation. How true is this statement?.

If it is true, then all 121 users better change to 90-Octane rather than paying a premium price for 95- Octane which eventually contrbutes towards damaging the engine.

Dear Bro,

This subject has been discussed lengthly before. Please use search engine and go through more details.

best Regards,

Dear Bro,

This subject has been discussed lengthly before. Please use search engine and go through more details.

best Regards,

Yeah, this topic has been extensively discussed earlier. As a help for you, I found few threads regarding this sludge formation of toyotas. If you need more, you may use the search feature of this site, which is visible on the very upper part of every page of autolanka forum. Hope this helps!!!!!!!

Click and see the following..

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...ic=4025&hl=

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...c=4281&st=0