• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dc Circuit Breakers Instead Of Fuses

Iroshana

can we use something like DC circuit breakers in vehicles instead of using fuses?

I've found some circuit breakers which are designed to use in automobiles on internet. Does anybody have any experience with them? Or anybody know a place to buy them in SL?

can we use something like DC circuit breakers in vehicles instead of using fuses?

I've found some circuit breakers which are designed to use in automobiles on internet. Does anybody have any experience with them? Or anybody know a place to buy them in SL?

I have had some exp designing and testing components that used 12 and 24v ckt breakers for industrial machinery. They have their uses and are more pricey than most fuses. May I ask why you're considering them; are you having to replace fuses often? just curious if you're upgrading or trying to fix a symptom instead of the root cause.