• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Drunk Test These Days??

Saturn

Our friendly neighborhood ralahami's decided to stop me for a soberity test... somewhere near union place

thankfully I was on the way from hospital with a sick pet (which I showed to them) so they agreed that I'm probably not drunk

after all, everyone knows you dont take a cat if you are going to get smashed.. cats make crappy drinking companions and all

I'm curious to know - what IS a soberity test in SL?

walking a line? Brethalyzer? Singing the national anthem??

Our friendly neighborhood ralahami's decided to stop me for a soberity test... somewhere near union place

thankfully I was on the way from hospital with a sick pet (which I showed to them) so they agreed that I'm probably not drunk

after all, everyone knows you dont take a cat if you are going to get smashed.. cats make crappy drinking companions and all

I'm curious to know - what IS a soberity test in SL?

walking a line? Brethalyzer? Singing the national anthem??

well none.. they come close to u and try to smell you.. then they try to talk you into admitting u are drunk.. if u still hold ur own.. then they tell u to take the brelalyzer.. but this is not common to all.. its all in the way you talk.. or the way u give them the cash... :action-smiley-060:

Actually, you have the right to request for a gvmt. medical practitioner (supposed to be present at stations). According to a member of the force, the test goes somewhere along the lines of closing your eyes, standing on one leg, extending your arms and then attempting to place your index finger on ones nose.

Don't hold me to this though. This was what was told to me after I had failed (miserably) the brethalyzer test and was just making small talk with the pigs.

its a test where the cops come way too close to you like close enough to make out close and speak to you sayin "mahaththaya koheda yanne" and you reply "gedara yanawa" and if the cop sense your after alcohol hed ask you to step outside of the car. only two outcomes are possible after that..

1) you give the cop an offering of peacock papers and GET AWAY

2) admit your drunk take the breathalizer and get fine....limit is .08 grams of alcohol for every 100ml

my cousin got busted last friday the fine was 6000 buks and one month suspension of license.... :violent-smiley-030:

Actually, you have the right to request for a gvmt. medical practitioner (supposed to be present at stations). According to a member of the force, the test goes somewhere along the lines of closing your eyes, standing on one leg, extending your arms and then attempting to place your index finger on ones nose.

Don't hold me to this though. This was what was told to me after I had failed (miserably) the brethalyzer test and was just making small talk with the pigs.

interesting topic

I've heard stories of cops forcing the breathalyzer test with the same disposable unit many times if the first attempt gets you safe...

supposedly these things are a little pricey and when test goes safe on you cops don't like it that much so either way you're screwed

So far the few times i drove with under 3-4 shots of white adult beverages those strong mints have saved my day :)

I think if you load up with beer or drink scotch or arrack and the likes cops are more tuned in to that scent :lol:

bit of creative mixing might let you enjoy a few drinks and still be able to safely drive around not risking coppers or other road users...

The present systems is so vague you might even get copped for what's deemed under the legal limit also if you "smell" bad :lol:

its a test where the cops come way too close to you like close enough to make out close and speak to you sayin "mahaththaya koheda yanne" and you reply "gedara yanawa" and if the cop sense your after alcohol hed ask you to step outside of the car. only two outcomes are possible after that..

1) you give the cop an offering of peacock papers and GET AWAY

2) admit your drunk take the breathalizer and get fine....limit is .08 grams of alcohol for every 100ml

my cousin got busted last friday the fine was 6000 buks and one month suspension of license.... :violent-smiley-030:

one of my lady friends too got copped after a party and 6k towards to coppers well being sorted the whole thing out...

way better than getting a bloody suspension

Ripper

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Today, 10:39 AM Post #6

Chief Bottle Opener

one of my lady friends too got copped after a party and 6k towards to coppers well being sorted the whole thing out...

way better than getting a bloody suspension

--------------------

If the world didn't suck, we would all fall off!

Ole!!!!

On that note from wut i have heard our laws restrict male cops from checking lady drivers only a woman police constaple is allowed to check if a female is under the influence or not to top it up local WPC are not allowed to work late at nite. so if theres no WPC and that moment i think a lady driver should be able to get away.....im still to put that to the test...i just get my gf to drive when im wasted :rolleyes: best way to avoid been coppered imho