• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Problem With My Eg8

Ruwan G

Hi friends, I need some big help, and i just hope u honda masters can help me out. I got a 19- Eg8 ex 95 brandnew with me. the car is having some problems with the carburator or the distributor (to my knowledge) it gives some serious probs. doesn't start at some times and sometimes when the engine is running u cannot switch it off, when u switch off the engines it still runns for a few sec and turn off with a large noise. some times the car stops on the way . 2 -3 times i had really bad times on the roads. my mechanic said the carb gets flooded.

Really it was my fault at the begining. since this was my 1st car i didn't had much knowledg about Civics. there was a problem with the fuel pump and i gave it to a near by garage who messed it with my Carb. since then my carb is giving problems.

I need to get a good technician or garage who knows about Hondas. i heard there s a good place in malabe erea. do you guys know any one who can sort the problem

Where can i get a eg8 Carb ?

I really love this car it's very comfortable to drive and easy to handle. so please help me

Hi friends, I need some big help, and i just hope u honda masters can help me out. I got a 19- Eg8 ex 95 brandnew with me. the car is having some problems with the carburator or the distributor (to my knowledge) it gives some serious probs. doesn't start at some times and sometimes when the engine is running u cannot switch it off, when u switch off the engines it still runns for a few sec and turn off with a large noise. some times the car stops on the way . 2 -3 times i had really bad times on the roads. my mechanic said the carb gets flooded.

Really it was my fault at the begining. since this was my 1st car i didn't had much knowledg about Civics. there was a problem with the fuel pump and i gave it to a near by garage who messed it with my Carb. since then my carb is giving problems.

I need to get a good technician or garage who knows about Hondas. i heard there s a good place in malabe erea. do you guys know any one who can sort the problem

I really love this car it's very comfortable to drive and easy to handle. so please help me

Edited by GearHead

PM Sent..check your messages

Thanks a lot

If the problem is with the carb, go to carburater banda at Kosgas junction(in front of sugathadasa stadium). Some months back he fixed the problem of one of my bil's eg 8 for ever. He is expert in carburators and charged only 2500/=.