• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Starlet Ep91 2 Door Model Rear Glass

jaga

Dear Friends,

My wife's EP91 (starlet) Y.O.M.1997 two door car rear glass(It is fitted to the body) got damaged and I went around in Delkanda area to find one but failed.

Could one of you please direct me to a place where I could fix my problem.

Thanks and regards,

Dear Friends,

My wife's EP91 (starlet) Y.O.M.1997 two door car rear glass(It is fitted to the body) got damaged and I went around in Delkanda area to find one but failed.

Could one of you please direct me to a place where I could fix my problem.

Thanks and regards,

Did you try Samarasinghe windscreen house ? if not give them a call and see if they have it. Their number is in the yellow pages

Did you try Samarasinghe windscreen house ? if not give them a call and see if they have it. Their number is in the yellow pages

Thanks don. I checked with them but unfortunatly they don't have the glass. They said that if i want they could cut and fix but it does not like original and they wanted me to find a used one from delkanda area.

So my idea is to go to Kurunegala or Katugastota to find one. :(

Any way thank you all for guidence. :)

Thanks don. I checked with them but unfortunatly they don't have the glass. They said that if i want they could cut and fix but it does not like original and they wanted me to find a used one from delkanda area.

So my idea is to go to Kurunegala or Katugastota to find one. :(

Any way thank you all for guidence. :)

Well Jaga before you go all the way to Kurunegala exhaust the local options,

In Mountlavinia Galle road there are a number of places you can check with. Also Japan Lanka auto land Kalubowila.

Then there are the string of places around Peliyagoda going down towards Katunayake

The problem in SL is you can rarely call and find out about availability. You got to go and check for yourself ! I suggest you fit a perspex glass for the moment and run like that while checking regularly for availability. There was a time Miyako auto trading in Delkanda was willing to import a glass to order on their next shipment for a slightly higher fee. Don't know if they still do it.

Also if you google for parts of your particular model sometimes you find stuff advertised on ebay etc so you might get lucky. I found the rear light for my car through E Bay USA ! Cost me exactly the same as a light costs in SL even with the postage.