• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Aerosol Spray Paint Cans

AppleBee

Does anyone know where can I buy Aerosol Spray Paint Can for a Small touch up work?

(Toyota Color code 119- Alpine Silver)

Thank You

my guess is that you can't find factory color coded spray cans like that..

Toyota use a paint brand called 'rock' i think and these do come with codes.... but not in aerosol cans...

spray cans you get in a limited color selection and i think the biggest brand in SL is Toa...there are another 1 or 2 players if i'm not wrong

my guess is that you can't find factory color coded spray cans like that..

Toyota use a paint brand called 'rock' i think and these do come with codes.... but not in aerosol cans...

spray cans you get in a limited color selection and i think the biggest brand in SL is Toa...there are another 1 or 2 players if i'm not wrong

Ripper is right there. You wont get a wide range of colours with spray cans and I wouldnt recommend using a spray can pain for a touch up anyway.

Does anyone know where can I buy Aerosol Spray Paint Can for a Small touch up work?

(Toyota Color code 119- Alpine Silver)

Thank You

Apple Bee, as everybody has said its quite difficult to get proper coded spray paints in SL. But more than that its difficult to spray paint/ touch up metallic paints as it requires a layer of clear coat as well afterwards.

So this is probably best done by a professional painter. Note however it is not easy to mix the exact colours so make sure you go to a guy who knows what he is doing (as in the painter won't be mixing the paints, but he needs to operate with due care to make sure the paint mixing joint does their job properly !)

Apple Bee, as everybody has said its quite difficult to get proper coded spray paints in SL. But more than that its difficult to spray paint/ touch up metallic paints as it requires a layer of clear coat as well afterwards.

So this is probably best done by a professional painter. Note however it is not easy to mix the exact colours so make sure you go to a guy who knows what he is doing (as in the painter won't be mixing the paints, but he needs to operate with due care to make sure the paint mixing joint does their job properly !)

true dat...metallics are quite tough to get right... Codes too become somewhat useless if your paint is a bit faded out...