• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wanted Pajero Io Or A Honda Hrv

kesh28

hmmm MADZ whats happening to that "Wanted" section ah? :huh:

you should be looking to pay anywhere between 2- 2.5 for the IO

careful with the recon imports with the GDI engines - typical fuel pump issues are to be expected

the Brand New IO's which were badged Montero IO as opposed to Pajero IO come minus some of the fancy kit & have a basic 2L motor - but its rather heavy on fuel :(

• 4 months later...
hi all...my mother is looking for a pajero IO or a honda HRV ..with low millage and a model after 2000..it's quite urgent ..Pls let me know if anyone is aware of any available for sale asap :)...Thanx..

Hi,I am seeling my carefully used HRV,low milage,one owner car which does 11 on petrol in Colombo.A real headturner.Please contact me if you are interested.Its advertised on the Auto Lanka web.

Have a great day!

• 3 months later...
Hi,I am seeling my carefully used HRV,low milage,one owner car which does 11 on petrol in Colombo.A real headturner.Please contact me if you are interested.Its advertised on the Auto Lanka web.

Have a great day!

Hi, I would like to know the link to the ad, or please tell me the price.

hmmm MADZ whats happening to that "Wanted" section ah? :huh:

you should be looking to pay anywhere between 2- 2.5 for the IO

careful with the recon imports with the GDI engines - typical fuel pump issues are to be expected

the Brand New IO's which were badged Montero IO as opposed to Pajero IO come minus some of the fancy kit & have a basic 2L motor - but its rather heavy on fuel :(

A Good Buddy of mine bought one recently and now calls it his 'Pajero Aiyo'........ on account of all the trouble he's had with it...:)