• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sti9 Spec C

Velocity

hehehe...yep it has...i said it some time ago that one was coming down...and now it has.......!! Ill be gettin the pics soon...ill post em for u...

heard that its feroze cars. good stuff SLWRX club has more cars now.

need to organise a drive around. might meet this sunday.

heard that its feroze cars. good stuff SLWRX club has more cars now.

need to organise a drive around. might meet this sunday.

DIMS!!!! Wait till i come down machan!!!!!! Yup we do have a whole new bunch of cars and members now...good good...the drive's shud be alot more fun now!! hehehe... :D:D

hehehe...yep it has...i said it some time ago that one was coming down...and now it has.......!! Ill be gettin the pics soon...ill post em for u...

:blink: Hey Andrew Like To see the Pics…..

wow.. didnt know that.... is it that black one with the lowered suspension.. it had a red/gold line on the side i think...

Nope...the Black one with the red/gold stripe and body-kit is Dims (Velocity's) car...mine is different doubt u would have seen it cos its not on the road that much...there are pics on the other website i think...its an STi too...

is the new sti9 spec c running on garage nos?? SS R xxxx

for the last two days.. i saw it more than 5 times.. even yesterday nite at 12:30 am i saw at MC car park :action-smiley-060:

No clue...if i was in SL i would have told u....might be though..get pics nxt time

DIMS!!!! Wait till i come down machan!!!!!! Yup we do have a whole new bunch of cars and members now...good good...the drive's shud be alot more fun now!! hehehe... :D:D

will organise some thing for sure.

but we didnt have rex meeting for a long time.

rex boys are planing to meet this weekend. dont know what will happen.

Ya Sanj told me...he cant wait to test out his new baby...LoL...btw his stickers have added an extra 40 Bhp according to him...heh heh... :D:D

machan cant you organise a track day or something, i'm sure the boys will like to let off some steam..