• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ac Compressor For Older Mitsubishi

rman2000

Does anyone know where I can get AC compressor parts or the whole compressor for an old Mitsubish i Lancer which we have back home in CMB,this is the 1978 model Lancer popularly known as the Tube light model,this is similar to the famous lancer wagons of the 11-13 sri types (there is another AL member who did have the same car ,11 sri one i think)

our lancer had the original compressor working really well till last month when it started leaking and the AC guy found that there was a seal which was broken and he says cant buy that seal now as its an old type of compressor hence had to buy a 2nd hand compressor

also any idea if this compressor is used in the Lancer Box ?

if you guys know any place where i can get this and the average price for it ,please let me know

Does anyone know where I can get AC compressor parts or the whole compressor for an old Mitsubish i Lancer which we have back home in CMB,this is the 1978 model Lancer popularly known as the Tube light model,this is similar to the famous lancer wagons of the 11-13 sri types (there is another AL member who did have the same car ,11 sri one i think)

our lancer had the original compressor working really well till last month when it started leaking and the AC guy found that there was a seal which was broken and he says cant buy that seal now as its an old type of compressor hence had to buy a 2nd hand compressor

also any idea if this compressor is used in the Lancer Box ?

if you guys know any place where i can get this and the average price for it ,please let me know

Well a number of options need to be explored.

1. Somebody else might still be able to rebuild the compressor.

2. You might be able to find a used compressor or a compatible one in the many used part places and the so called Engine Watte in panchikawatte

3. Those options exhausted the next is to go for a compatible compressor from a newer vehicle.

Well a number of options need to be explored.

1. Somebody else might still be able to rebuild the compressor.

2. You might be able to find a used compressor or a compatible one in the many used part places and the so called Engine Watte in panchikawatte

3. Those options exhausted the next is to go for a compatible compressor from a newer vehicle.

Thanks Don

yup we are trying to explore options 2 and 3 but since im away things move slowly ;-(

any idea as to how much these compreessors will cost?

Thanks Don

yup we are trying to explore options 2 and 3 but since im away things move slowly ;-(

any idea as to how much these compreessors will cost?

Well uncommon compressors cost a bit. When I replaced mine with a used one it cost me 5000 3 years ago. prices may have risen. Common ones go for much less like 3000 at the time. Do not know how much the brand new ones will cost but I think there are Sanden branded ones available in SL.

Well uncommon compressors cost a bit. When I replaced mine with a used one it cost me 5000 3 years ago. prices may have risen. Common ones go for much less like 3000 at the time. Do not know how much the brand new ones will cost but I think there are Sanden branded ones available in SL.

what was your car that you bought the A/C compressor?

your profile says nugegoda --> london,are you in london,if so we should catch up one day

what was your car that you bought the A/C compressor?

your profile says nugegoda --> london,are you in london,if so we should catch up one day

Mine was a 1993 Mirage. Which part of London do you live in. I live towards the west just outside Ealing.