• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sharp Driving Or Raving Lunatic?

tuk tuk

i live in dubai.. and ive seen stuff, thts just outa this world, specially in the night when the roads are empty,but i must say some of them are really good..but id still stay they are crazy..

yeah even if u have fast cars u need to have tallent n some good driving skills to drive it, n bit of luck

i live in dubai.. and ive seen stuff, thts just outa this world, specially in the night when the roads are empty,but i must say some of them are really good..but id still stay they are crazy..

What are the cops doing in Dubai? Don't they interfere in these scenes?

Insanity.... a death wish..or both. Either way it = Crazy driving skills

Yes, these arabs are crazy...I watched a video of an arab is driving a 4x4 in two wheels, can't remember the link, guess you guys would have watched this!!

Yes, these arabs are crazy...I watched a video of an arab is driving a 4x4 in two wheels, can't remember the link, guess you guys would have watched this!!

Yes i saw that!!!!!!!!! Bloody crazy..he managed to stay in control too!!! heheh... :D

What are the cops doing in Dubai? Don't they interfere in these scenes?

I think a cop car does come up along side at one point. Interestingly enough the guy driving pulls right up to the the cop car and one of his buddies who just happens to be hanging out the window (If I was in a car that was doing 360's and swerving all over the bloody place I'd be sitting tight; yanking at my seat belt in order to pull in all the slack and re-positioning my backrest so as not to get punched in the face by the airbag....seriously!!) strikes out at the cop car.

I'm not sure exactly what they were trying to do there, perhaps they thought the cop came over to get autographs or some thing, or maybe they thought tapping on his window would shoo him away.....?

I think a cop car does come up along side at one point. Interestingly enough the guy driving pulls right up to the the cop car and one of his buddies who just happens to be hanging out the window (If I was in a car that was doing 360's and swerving all over the bloody place I'd be sitting tight; yanking at my seat belt in order to pull in all the slack and re-positioning my backrest so as not to get punched in the face by the airbag....seriously!!) strikes out at the cop car.

I'm not sure exactly what they were trying to do there, perhaps they thought the cop came over to get autographs or some thing, or maybe they thought tapping on his window would shoo him away.....?

P.S Arab on two wheels

i've seen a number of these vids.. but those drivers seem to be in control of thier vehicles.. and we dont see people on the road, so i guess its no harm.. right...

but try saying that tot he cops :D

did anyone see the add for AUTOVISION this week.. it features Osanda's landrover.... the add shows some pretty fancy driving.. including a scene where the jeep is on 2 wheels... and not to mention NO wheels :)

I saw one of those vids. that a car actually hit a guy and he went into PIECES !!!

Oh Shit ya!!! I saw that clip too ... the guy on the road got cut into pieces... that was a bad clip dont wanna watch that again...