• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lambo In Sl Couldnt Blv Me Eyes

zeem35

y no replies??

u ppl pretend to b that you are not fooled rt all the ppl who believed it pls reply :D

I thought you meant that you couldn't believe your eyes when you saw the various posts about a Lambo coming to SL :lol: And the fact that the car has no background and the one coming to SL was supposed to be yellow ? :D Hmm nice try though, harder next time :(

:violent-smiley-099: Yes zeem ,,,, I believed U… ……………… :violent-smiley-099: Nice Try to Catch all the members Here>>> & this Is my 100 Post On Auto Lanka ( Ohh its April 1) >>>>

LOL..

thx guyz for the comments. im fooling too many people..

now i have fooled more than 50 for the day..

in C***LK a bunch believed that a plane crasshed in SL LOL..

and in another mobile site i said spy pics of N81 and N73... a bunch believed that also hahaha :violent-smiley-099::D

but i dont know how im gonna get fooled today...

LOL..

thx guyz for the comments. im fooling too many people..

now i have fooled more than 50 for the day..

in C***LK a bunch believed that a plane crasshed in SL LOL..

and in another mobile site i said spy pics of N81 and N73... a bunch believed that also hahaha :violent-smiley-099::D

but i dont know how im gonna get fooled today...

Hahahah u bloody joker azeem!!! I just read the ClubLk shit!!! That was soooo funny all those idiots soooo believed u for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe..........

hahahahaaaa!!!!

i guess i am the first person to enter this thread knowing it was a prank... i was at amrit's today and he was asking me about the prank on Autolanka... then he showed me... so i wasnt fooled ... hahahahaaaa!!

:D

Hate to burst ur bubble buddy, but ur not. Just couldn'y be bothered replying. I actually came in thinking "Oh no, someone saw that Lotus AGAIN" a couple of hours after it was posted.

Hate to burst ur bubble buddy, but ur not. Just couldn'y be bothered replying. I actually came in thinking "Oh no, someone saw that Lotus AGAIN" a couple of hours after it was posted.

well, ahaa!!!!!!

well you may not have been fooled in that sense, but you still were.. you came into the thread expecting to find one thing but found something totally different.. but came into the thread knowing what i was going to find...

aahaaa!!! i have reconstructed my bubble :)