• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Predictions For Tomorrow's F1?

Duncan

All Honda fans must be pleased with JB's pole. But what are your predictions for the race tomorrow?

My prediction - Alonso, Fisi, Button

It was good to see Toyota looking strong again. They seem to have pretty much sorted the grip problem. But I still don't think they are strong enough for podium...yet.

I think Button's running very light. I wouldn't be suprised if he pits first, I don't rate him that much.

My predictions: Alonso, Kimi and Fisi.

It was good to see Toyota looking strong again. They seem to have pretty much sorted the grip problem. But I still don't think they are strong enough for podium...yet.

I think Button's running very light. I wouldn't be suprised if he pits first, I don't rate him that much.

My predictions: Alonso, Kimi and Fisi.

I'm for team Renault, 1-2 finish with kimi on 3rd. Hope the guys doesnt have any more bad luck. He is one of the greatest drivers around. The williams new kid rosberg looks like he can do something.

I'm for team Renault, 1-2 finish with kimi on 3rd. Hope the guys doesnt have any more bad luck. He is one of the greatest drivers around. The williams new kid rosberg looks like he can do something.

Yep Rosberg was looking good but a light shower ruined his lap which would have given him entry into the last qualifying run..

i havent been in the know with F1 scene this year.. but saw the timing sheet and didnt see M. shoumaker (dont remember to spell it) on it...

whats hapening there?

Schumi came 11th. I still think he is the best driver out of the lot, but Rosberg does have a lot of potential to become the next Schumacher.

Apparantly Ferrari are having some problems with grip from the Bridgeston tyres.

i havent been in the know with F1 scene this year.. but saw the timing sheet and didnt see M. shoumaker (dont remember to spell it) on it...

whats hapening there?

He is 11th on the grid. His car was not quick enough. They had issues with their flexi wings. They had to stiffen it up to conform with FIA regulations. Ferruari thought they might be ok with straight line speed but no such luck.

What a race!!

Honda needs to work on race pace I feel. IMO they should have let JB finished in the points, rather than save the 10 place drop in the next race.

Feel quite sad for my team. MS seemed so dissapointed, he walked into Toyota pits than his. I still feel that MS is the man to beat if he was in a winning car. But then again thats what racing is all about.

Feel happy for my other favorite team with RS finishing third.

From a F1 fan's point of view this is what we have always been looking forward to. Pure, solid racing, no matter who is winning.

What a race!!

Honda needs to work on race pace I feel. IMO they should have let JB finished in the points, rather than save the 10 place drop in the next race.

Feel quite sad for my team. MS seemed so dissapointed, he walked into Toyota pits than his. I still feel that MS is the man to beat if he was in a winning car. But then again thats what racing is all about.

Feel happy for my other favorite team with RS finishing third.

From a F1 fan's point of view this is what we have always been looking forward to. Pure, solid racing, no matter who is winning.

I can easily say that was one of the best races ever that i have seen. I mean how unlucky can one get. you race for 50 odd laps and your car just stops a cople of yards short of the finishing line. He walks away with nothing. all that effort for nothing.poor JB, really felt soory for the man. And ferrari, 3 cars, gone.! The Micheal scumacher walking into the totyota pits, preety much showed how upset the man was. His car was just crying out for traction wasn't it...what a race. Alonso did v well.I'm a renault fan, so no worries there.