• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Opinion On 2 Door March K11

Charles

Guys,

2 door March K11's perfectly fit my budget. But, there are few people who discouraged me of buying one ... Reasons were; one, difficult to resell and other was it's very difficult to get into the car.

whats your opinion ? and what would be the current market price ?

Thanks in Advance.

Charles

Well if you are riding solo most of the time that will not be an issue.

However, if you are planning to get married in the near future u should reconsider about buying a 2-door car (most of the ladies hate 2 door hatch backs such as March and Starlets.)

One of my close friends had a 2door black March K11, 1000CC auto transmission

Following are the drawbacks I saw on a March

Very poor when it comes to pulling power ( its almost impossible to over take long vehicles on straight stretch roads.)

Petrol consumption is not that good when compared with the size ( I think that’s mainly due to weight to power ratio.)

Most of the early March K11s that came with EPS had an issue( when you are driving on roads with pot holes [we get these road conditions almost all the time in SL]there is this annoying sound coming form the EPS pulley/motor/bush/[whatever you call it] which is kind of hard to fix)

These are my views about the march K11 and all based on the car my friend had and I’m not a vehicle expert.

I don’t think resell is hard as long as you know how to market your car ( That we have in our blood I think.)

a friends of mine has one here. it is a bit annoying if u are used to having four door cars. and especially annoying when you have to sit in the back :P

but its just basic transportation. and you soon get used to it. doesnt bother me. unless of course some baddies are chasing you and you have to make a quick getaway

Guys,

2 door March K11's perfectly fit my budget. But, there are few people who discouraged me of buying one ... Reasons were; one, difficult to resell and other was it's very difficult to get into the car.

whats your opinion ? and what would be the current market price ?

Thanks in Advance.

Charles

The advantages of the 2 door version is that it is lighter than the 4 dour thus better power to weight ratio and better fuel economy. Its also a bit safer. I think you've already pointed out the disadvantages. If buying a March try to get the 1300cc version because the 1000cc is not as economical owing to poor power to weight ratio.