• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Steering Wheel Cover

MAS

when it comes to the very delicate subject of choosing the right steering wheel cover for your car i can think of no better place than ebay :P

anyways wouldnt it be much nicer if you take your car to an upholstery shop and get them to cover the rim with some matching fake leather and stitching to go with it? surely it'll look less taxi like than using an actual cover.

Hi,

Please recommend a place with a wide selection.

All I can think of is Darly Road.

Thanks.

We get our fleet vehicle steering wheels covered with artificial leather/rexene (Cost is Rs 1,500-2000).

Mail me if you need the contacts of a few places on milindumATgmailDOTcom

N@w@la Cus#1on Wrks does a brilliant job with leather (on par with the original) but they quoted something like 18k last time i checked. Fully worth for a high-end vehicle though.

You can pick up the standard after market covers from Darley Rd, places in Panchikawatte, The shop near the Bayrooke Place Round A Bout or at better known Car Seat places.

If you have a common model, buying the wheel might be a good option from Delkanda.

We get our fleet vehicle steering wheels covered with artificial leather/rexene (Cost is Rs 1,500-2000).

Mail me if you need the contacts of a few places on milindumATgmailDOTcom

N@w@la Cus#1on Wrks does a brilliant job with leather (on par with the original) but they quoted something like 18k last time i checked. Fully worth for a high-end vehicle though.

You can pick up the standard after market covers from Darley Rd, places in Panchikawatte, The shop near the Bayrooke Place Round A Bout or at better known Car Seat places.

If you have a common model, buying the wheel might be a good option from Delkanda.

Thanks.... just sent you an email.