• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Revenue Liscence

fuzzo

last week i was looking for something in my car and i came across my insurance and revenue liscence. THese 2 are always together coz like clockwork, i get stopped at bamba police on sat night when returning from drags. They always ask for my liscence and insurance....

well i just saw that my revenue lisc. had expired in jan and my insurance expired ont he 31st of march.... my question is.... what were the cops looking at when they checked my revenue lisence???

u knw dude they do check the dates but the main thing they check is the number...once i was stoppd infront of H2O n i realised the licence was expired but surprise surprise the original was smudgd (i dnt knw where dis moisture came from lol) but the cop didnt check the copy on the windscreen so i was safe...oh n i had 3 grls in the car :D

Last night, when I was returning home got stopped by the cops, when he was checking the docs he is the one who showed me that the insurance is expiring with tonight. (2nd of April Midnight) As it was my father-in-law's car I came home and told him, he said he didn't know that, I didn't know either as I rarely use his car and I had never checked the docs....so there are cops of this kind as well.

last week i was looking for something in my car and i came across my insurance and revenue liscence. THese 2 are always together coz like clockwork, i get stopped at bamba police on sat night when returning from drags. They always ask for my liscence and insurance....

well i just saw that my revenue lisc. had expired in jan and my insurance expired ont he 31st of march.... my question is.... what were the cops looking at when they checked my revenue lisence???

The whole point of the checking is just a reason to stop you- and check if you've has few strong ones and if you have your Driver's... Insurance costs 1000 bucks and the Revenue costs another 1000.. :D:D Thats alot of checking to see if you owe the state 2000 bukcs annually! Plus Cops can be real Perv. sometimes..

Insurance costs 1000 bucks and the Revenue costs another 1000.. :P:P Thats alot of checking to see if you owe the state 2000 bukcs annually! Plus Cops can be real Perv. sometimes..

well, revenue lisence yes.. but insurance mney doesnt goto the govment. and i see you mentioned it as 1000 bucks.. hey!! another 3rd party brother out there i see!!!

:)

well, revenue lisence yes.. but insurance mney doesnt goto the govment. and i see you mentioned it as 1000 bucks.. hey!! another 3rd party brother out there i see!!!

:P

3rd party all the way :) Bu the way it covers damage to the public/public property...

3rd party all the way :) Bu the way it covers damage to the public/public property...

ya..:P

and thats why we call it 3rd party :P :P j/k

like it was talked about in some thread some time ago, i think 3rd party is the best .... but fuzzo was worried about his ride being car-jacked...

though now i too am kinda worried, when leaving the vehicle parked ina public place for antying over an hour....