• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

dillongt

Hi guys … i went with my friend for bike hunting… this is not for me ….i though of sharing some pictures with you all after i seen this 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa …this magnificent machine is one of the fastest humming birds on earth…..

pict26009nt.jpg

pict26016ij.jpg

pict26021lw.jpg

pict25997jf.jpg

pict25952ak.jpg

pict25976sb.jpg

pict25989os.jpg

ENGINE FEATURES: Hayabusa LE

price = CN$ 15299

Compact 4-stroke, four-cylinder liquid-cooled engine with DOHC, 16-valves, Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers, plus gear-driven counterbalancer for smooth operation.

Electronic fuel injection system, fed by 46mm throttle bodies and ram air intake with large volume airbox. S

Lightweight shim-under-bucket valve train with narrow 14 degree valve angle for high combustion chamber efficiency

High efficiency liquid cooling system for optimum engine operating temperature, including compact air-cooled oil cooler and oil-jet piston cooling

SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electro-chemical Material) plated cylinders minimize cylinder size and improve heat dissipation

6-speed transmission with high-capacity clutch featuring back-torque limiter system for smooth downshifts and scissors-type primary gear for reduced gear noise

Large volume 4-into-2 exhaust system with stainless steel head pipes and lightweight aluminum silencers

Digital direct-ignition system combines an ignition coil with each spark plug cap for reduced weight and stronger spark.

CHASSIS FEATURES: Hayabusa LE

Aerodynamic fairing design with low drag coefficient - all fairing components have been designed for reduced drag and turbulence

Full instrumentation with ultra-thin step-motor construction. Includes fuel gauge, clock, temperature gauge, LCD odometer and twin tripmeters with fuel mileage indicator

Unique, vertically mounted dual headlight provides a bright, wide beam with a 60W projector-type high-beam and a 55W low-beam halogen bulb

Rigid twin-spar aluminum frame minimizes weight while maintaining high torsional strength

Large diameter (43mm) inverted front forks with titanium-nitride-coated inner fork tubes and fully adjustable compression & rebound damping and spring preload, plus steering damper

Proven link-type rear suspension with remote reservoir shock absorber - rear suspension features fully adjustable rebound damping and compression damping and spring preload

Bridge-type swingarm with large diameter swingarm pivot shaft provides high swingarm rigidity

Powerful front disc brakes with large 320mm discs and gold-colored 6-piston calipers

Rear disc brake with 240mm disc and 2-piston caliper

Radial tires mounted on lightweight 3-spoke aluminum wheels - wide 190-size rear tire is mounted on 6" wide rim

Hinged fuel tank simplifies maintenance and provides easy access to the airbox and air filter

Numbered limited edition Hayabusa emblem.

The Hayabusa is one Heck of a bike ... esp when you get a turbo kit on it !!! We've got a Hyabusa with a lengthened rear swingarm and body kit sitting in our shop lounge right now with a turbo kit on it (we're in the process of tuning it) and it's, in the past, put down as much as 350HP to the wheels ... ON A BIKE !!!!! It's already done a 8sec. 1/4 mile pass and we're going to try and get in the 7's pretty soon. :) I'll get pics when I can.

The Hayabusa is one Heck of a bike ... esp when you get a turbo kit on it !!! We've got a Hyabusa with a lengthened rear swingarm and body kit sitting in our shop lounge right now with a turbo kit on it (we're in the process of tuning it) and it's, in the past, put down as much as 350HP to the wheels ... ON A BIKE !!!!! It's already done a 8sec. 1/4 mile pass and we're going to try and get in the 7's pretty soon. :D I'll get pics when I can.

damn dude thats sum crazy figures...there'v been numerous bikes in the past dat came wit turbos straight frm the factory but damn i wonder wat a sub-3sec 0-62mph bike (abt 2.8 seconds to be exact) dat has a 200mph top, wud do wit a turbo...i predict a second off the 0-62 time...

gud luck findin out bro n keep us postd...if only it had the looks to go wit it :)

ya.. the nose section looks too big...

but the bike int he pictues at th ebottom of the post seem cooler than the one in the first couple of pics

look carefully n u'll notice significant differences between the bottom 2 bikes n the top :)

edit: sorry shudv been more specific...the top is the hayabusa n d bottom 2 r gsx-r 1000's

edit: sorry shudv been more specific...the top is the hayabusa n d bottom 2 r gsx-r 1000's

ohhh!!!!

thanks... i'm not very knowledgeble on bikes.... the only bike i can recognize is probably the Yamaha R1... and maybe the CBR to an extent... :)

Anyone else notice a new Team autoLanka signature? :P Canada correspondant. Globalisation of autoLanka continues. Now correspondants in South Africa and Toronto. Any volunteers to take UK? :o Maybe Japan? :P

Ethiopia?! :)

Anyone else notice a new Team autoLanka signature? :action-smiley-033: Canada correspondant. Globalisation of autoLanka continues. Now correspondants in South Africa and Toronto. Any volunteers to take UK? :D Maybe Japan? :action-smiley-060:

hey i want S'Pore.... but not yet.. in a couple of months :action-smiley-033::D

oiiiiiii this is a motorcycle thread!!!!can u take this singapore nonsense to the post whore thread pls? :action-smiley-033: thank u

heheheheeeeee!!!!!!

chill chill... dont get worked up...you'll grow old sooner .... :action-smiley-060: j/k...

thats my last non-bike post in this thread :D

:action-smiley-033:

meangreen!

dude this wudnt happen to b the 8 second hayabusa turbo ur referrin to?

jones17cm.jpg

dude accordin to this website it does a 1/4 mile pass in 8.08 sec at 188mph??!?!?!?!with over 400 horses at the rear wheel? and man that is one longgggggg swing arm

http://www.mrturbo.com/gallery/gallery2.html

this is a video of a strippd down hayabusa turbo in sweden

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=66...83&q=ghostrider

meangreen!

dude this wudnt happen to b the 8 second hayabusa turbo ur referrin to?

jones17cm.jpg

dude accordin to this website it does a 1/4 mile pass in 8.08 sec at 188mph??!?!?!?!with over 400 horses at the rear wheel? and man that is one longgggggg swing arm

http://www.mrturbo.com/gallery/gallery2.html

this is a video of a strippd down hayabusa turbo in sweden

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=66...83&q=ghostrider

Nope, but I bet it has the same turbo kit though and looks 10 time better. It's like a Ferrari red with silver racing stripes ... like I said, I'll get pics soon.

nice bike....

but i love the GSXR

mmmm

dillon do you know whats the most sold bike in USA

is its 600RR or R 6 or the GSXR 6

hey dimantha... i have know idea bro :ninja: .....but i'll try my level best... i think mean green can help 4 this?.......hey mean...any idea about this....

is Suzuki 1300R the same as hayabusa? If so I saw one in SL near pelawatta.. Guy came to a tyre shop for some repair.. seing the speedometer almost gave me a heartattack.... and the bike was registered :ninja:

yes the 1300R is the hayabusa...the speedo goes to 320km/h (200mph)...ive got clips of sum1 max out the speedo in a few seconds...all bikes r registerd here...difference is the superbikes maybe registerd as a 250cc bike

yes the 1300R is the hayabusa...the speedo goes to 320km/h (200mph)...ive got clips of sum1 max out the speedo in a few seconds...all bikes r registerd here...difference is the superbikes maybe registerd as a 250cc bike

wouldnt the RMV or the police realize that a 1300cc bike is a wee bit bigger than a 250cc...

and Shark, how are bikes taxed? (percentage wise)

wouldnt the RMV or the police realize that a 1300cc bike is a wee bit bigger than a 250cc...

and Shark, how are bikes taxed? (percentage wise)

well there r a lot of new chinese bikes that r huge but only come wit 125cc engines so it is not as easy to judge but any1 can tell the hayabusa is a huge displacement bike tho nothin on this island can anywhere close to it if it takes off :ninja:

how hard wud it b to pull a few strings at the RMV to get the papers amended?

after they changd the tax system i dnt knw how bikes r taxd machan...shudnt b too much cos the government's aim is to make the bike more affordable to the masses n dats y sales hav shot up

Edited by sharkster

well there r a lot of new chinese bikes that r huge but only come wit 125cc engines so it is not as easy to judge but any1 can tell the hayabusa is a huge displacement bike tho nothin on this island can anywhere close to it if it takes off :ninja:

how hard wud it b to pull a few strings at the RMV to get the papers amended?

after they changd the tax system i dnt knw how bikes r taxd machan...shudnt b too much cos the government's aim is to make the bike more affordable to the masses n dats y sales hav shot up

Sharkster i do know of a Hayabusa that is registered in SL...i have seen it and i know the owner pretty well... and yes he is a person who can pull enough strings to maybe even register a freaking battle tank for road use... ill try and get pics if ya want...