• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Townace 4wd 1995 Model

bizquipsl

Question

Hi..

I'm grateful for this link.

I've been using a Townace CR36 with 2C (exhaust) engine for the past 3 years. I'm really happy with it. Recently (about 2-3 months ago) it started developing a shudder when idling. This happens both with the AC on and OFF (more profound when the AC is on). It happens only on a heated engine (say after about 1 hour continuous drive in traffic). When this ocurs i need to depress the accelerator to keep the revs up.

I sprayed WD40 on the mechanism that controls the idling up & down during AC On/Off switching (cos I noticed about 3 or so springs controlling this mechanism) and it worked for about 3 days, :rolleyes: but came back again :unsure:

Have I mentioned enough for someone to help me? Pls do help or ask me any questions.

thanks regards & have a nice day

bizquipsl

3 answers to this question

Hi..

I'm grateful for this link.

I've been using a Townace CR36 with 2C (exhaust) engine for the past 3 years. I'm really happy with it. Recently (about 2-3 months ago) it started developing a shudder when idling. This happens both with the AC on and OFF (more profound when the AC is on). It happens only on a heated engine (say after about 1 hour continuous drive in traffic). When this ocurs i need to depress the accelerator to keep the revs up.

I sprayed WD40 on the mechanism that controls the idling up & down during AC On/Off switching (cos I noticed about 3 or so springs controlling this mechanism) and it worked for about 3 days, :rolleyes: but came back again :unsure:

Have I mentioned enough for someone to help me? Pls do help or ask me any questions.

thanks regards & have a nice day

bizquipsl

whats the transmission ? auto ?