• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ad Wagon And Wingroad

Le Sabre

A friend of mine is looking to buy an Ad wagon (Y11) or a Wingroad.

Whats the main difference engine wise and performance wise.

Also whats the going price for these cars.

Any advice from anyone would be helpful.

AD wagon is desinged to carry tools and stuff than people. Wing road is designed to carry people :unsure: I guess. rear sus is diffrent. AD wagons came in 1300CC and 1500CC versions.Fuel consumption is very good. Wing road has a 1700CC or 1800CC motor.not sure whether it came with 1500CC motors.Interior is completly different in both cars.Wigroad has a better intrerior. :)

Edited by tharindu6

Wingroad is a decent car - ideal if you've got kids - stuff like prams etc etc fit nicely

decent drive - no complains, it aint no rocket ship , but looks better than being seen in a Corolla Wagon or something...

havent heard any major complaints for the folk i know who've used it

reasonably comfy as well - interior is fresh enough for a family hackabout

Really looking forward some posts on this as I am interested on a Wingroad too.

Been running a Manual one for the last 5+ years, pretty good car. 1500cc, pulls reasonably well and good on fuel.

Comfy interior and it has a huge amount of space inside when needed if you fold the seats down.

Mine came with a factory body kit which tended to rub on the ground on our bad roads.

Upgraded the wheels and tyres - 15" alloys with 195/65 profile rubber and it solved the problem and improved the looks quite a bit too..... :rolleyes:

The only issue i had with the car was a faulty crank angle sensor back in 2003 which was supposed to be a factory defect and was replaced by A*W in 10 minutes. Not one single fault since then.

Been running a Manual one for the last 5+ years, pretty good car. 1500cc, pulls reasonably well and good on fuel.

Comfy interior and it has a huge amount of space inside when needed if you fold the seats down.

Mine came with a factory body kit which tended to rub on the ground on our bad roads.

Upgraded the wheels and tyres - 15" alloys with 195/65 profile rubber and it solved the problem and improved the looks quite a bit too..... :rolleyes:

The only issue i had with the car was a faulty crank angle sensor back in 2003 which was supposed to be a factory defect and was replaced by A*W in 10 minutes. Not one single fault since then.

Thanks for the info Nira.