• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Alloy Wheel Center Cups

sandoc

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a place to find a/set of alloy wheel centre cups ( for "JRD" four studs five spoke 14" alloys) I've lost one cup. Yes I have checked at JJ lanka, Darley rd, Malay street and Mag city. think its some what difficult thing to find, though there are a lot of JRD wheels around

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a place to find a/set of alloy wheel centre cups ( for "JRD" four studs five spoke 14" alloys) I've lost one cup. Yes I have checked at JJ lanka, Darley rd, Malay street and Mag city. think its some what difficult thing to find, though there are a lot of JRD wheels around

tough call mate! if they are going to provide you with the missing cover that means someone else will have to go with a missing one. you are probably better off trying to find a whole set of compatible covers rather than just one.

I'm having the same prob for the Giulia. Was thinking of getting them made. Or else I'll have to import them from overseas.

Got 4 turned out of stainless steel for the Minilites.... factory plastic ones brake too easily.

I'm having the same prob for the Giulia. Was thinking of getting them made. Or else I'll have to import them from overseas.

Importing? na..h. tried that also. very difficult to get hold of a supplier via net of course. but asking some one to bring might work, provided he/she is willing to be troubled

& if you drive there and leave the car unattended , you might find yourself looking for three more by the end of the day! :lol:

exactly same happened to one of my uncles.. parked his Hiace and went searching for a hub/rim center cap, found one and came back to where it parked and found out one more is missing.. Thne a thuggery looking fellow approached him and asked 'Mahaththaya center cup eka oneda" he apparently paid some 200 bucks and "purchased" it.

exactly same happened to one of my uncles.. parked his Hiace and went searching for a hub/rim center cap, found one and came back to where it parked and found out one more is missing.. Thne a thuggery looking fellow approached him and asked 'Mahaththaya center cup eka oneda" he apparently paid some 200 bucks and "purchased" it.

not suprised machan :(

its a real "asking & eating - rubbing Marmite on backside" kinda case :lol: