• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rex Meet

Velocity

108yf.jpg

115uu.jpg

128pa.jpg

124dk.jpg

131mn.jpg

136ux.jpg

146ew.jpg

nigs, few more sti were missing as this was held on very short notice,

but planing to get the sti 9 and the other subaru for bigger meet within the month of april,

thanx to all the rex club members and special thanks to ayodya my official rex club photographer. :)

his car is out by the weekend, again all phily tuned works. damn would love to see it drag.

Damn Dims all the cars look good...Sanj's car with the new stickers looks really good...how many cars were there? Shit...miss home now man

hey there have been a Red STi 7 and a pinkish red STi 7 that i have seen on the road, though i havent seen them in the WRX meet pic.. anyone know why?

previous night the rex club met at the cop shed because one car was impounded for 15 min.

then they had to release it. it was nice. it was only after that we headed towards to our drag location with the full protection of SL Army. :)

previous night the rex club met at the cop shed because one car was impounded for 15 min.

then they had to release it. it was nice. it was only after that we headed towards to our drag location with the full protection of SL Army. :)

HeH??? Care to Elaborate machang......LOL

ahhhh, there were some rumors going around when u rex boys got late, but wasn't sure what the believe. Thought it was an April Fools joke :P Tho technically, it was past midnight.

hey man.... you really seem to make an outstanding arrival dont you ? some of our guys were meeting at parlient and soon as I went there I heard that you were there too, few minutes back...

anyways can we know the cause of inpoundment ?

P.S pls let us know the next REX meet