• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Information On 4x4 Accessories, Modification Requirements

OJ27

Guys,

Need information on 4x4 accessories, I’m pretty new to jeeps as well as 4x4 accessories. If you guys have details on;

I’m having a land cruiser J77,

1) Important 4x4 accessories required

2) Places to buy accessories for Jeeps (not overpriced places)

3) Price range

4) Any other information that u guys have (as I’m new I need some help to get to know stuff & usage & how important these stuff are)

5) Any expertise idea on how to handle 4x4 on Off-road, special modification that require would be appreciated.

If you guys have already published similar information please direct me to the discussions.

Many thanks

depends on how hardcore u r i suppose...if u just need gear to go off trail a lil bit and few mud tracking...i suppose ull need a warn winch thats the most important...tire upgrade...front and rear fenders....highlift jack...suspension upgrade...airlocks....snorkel...

Edited by YALA

Ah.. Yep.., I'm happy with my choice., Now need info on above stuff (Accessories & other valuable info) .

Great and congrats! That model is an all time favourite of mine.

Please post some pictures when you have the time.