• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1997 Vw Golf

dillongt

This is my freinds 97 VW Golf, from toronto.... madawa we need autolanka stickers !!!

Mods so far:

1.8" SPAX lowering springs

KYB performance shocks

Kamie eye lids

16" ASR rims with 195/40/16 front and 215/40/16 rear on Toyo tires

K&N air filter

Magnaflow high flow catylic convertor

Borla Exhaust

short shifter

Alpine head Unit

Audiovoz DVD player with 2 5" TFT monitors

JBL 500.1 class D sub amp

2 12" JL Audio W3 subs

Alpine type R component set

JBL 3 way 6*9

Alpine 4 channel amp

Legacy capacitor

golf51dh.jpg

golf45nc.jpg

golf13yw.jpg

golf27lq.jpg

Madz,

why don't you get me a few stickers and I'll courier it to dillon. then those in the US and canada can get it from dillon....

good idea machan..... :P

Golf gti 2ltr turbo

R32 3.2 ltr v6

i assume ur not specifically referrin to 97 golf's...cos only the current one comes wit d 2L turbo yes? plus there's a another V6 AWD for the common man...jus calld the V6 4Motion...im sure u knw it

i assume ur not specifically referrin to 97 golf's...cos only the current one comes wit d 2L turbo yes? plus there's a another V6 AWD for the common man...jus calld the V6 4Motion...im sure u knw it

no. mk4 onwards gti are 2ltr. (95-98) before was 1.8 so mk4, mk5 and the new one.

ela ela i want to know about R32 3.2 ltr v6

machan thats a beauty. the older mk5 is gorgeous and so damn powerful. Imagine a 3.2l v6 on such a small car. the newer one is also good but doesnt look as good as the new gti. my cuz, a girl, she has the new gti with all the extras. have gone in it but she doesnt go past 3000rpm..shame!! here machan the people with fast cars dont drive fast, i just dont understand. anyway shall send some r32 pics.

machan thats a beauty. the older mk5 is gorgeous and so damn powerful. Imagine a 3.2l v6 on such a small car. the newer one is also good but doesnt look as good as the new gti. my cuz, a girl, she has the new gti with all the extras. have gone in it but she doesnt go past 3000rpm..shame!! here machan the people with fast cars dont drive fast, i just dont understand. anyway shall send some r32 pics.

thanx for the info machan , cus my uncle recently brought this car ( usa ) but used one, and he told me this car is faster than his nsx, that is why i want to know about this car, yeah 3.2L v6 on a small car, :(

if u dont mind can u tell us about ur car? cus seems to be u know pretty much abt cars, cool machan u guys r very helpfull for us in these forums, :huh: :huh:

volkswagengolfr32052yn.jpg

untitled1wn.png

volkswagengolfr32086pu.jpg

no. mk4 onwards gti are 2ltr. (95-98) before was 1.8 so mk4, mk5 and the new one.

sorry dude...was misinformd :huh:

Im sure MK4 came with both 1.8 Gti and 2.0 Gti . Check autotrader and you will find few Mk4 1.8 Gti s for sale

Im sure MK4 came with both 1.8 Gti and 2.0 Gti . Check autotrader and you will find few Mk4 1.8 Gti s for sale

machan sometimes on autotrader they put some wrong info. there is a mk4 advertised as 2006 gti, not too sure about the gti coming with two engine capacities. Should investigate, as far as i know there is i know the mk3 which looks pretty similar (which came with the 1800cc) would have been misread as mk4, ....

BTW my car in SL gihan was a Subaru Impreza. Now i dont have one because the insurance for the car i'm looking at is quite high with my International Driving license. I need to get my UK one soon.

:huh:

machan sometimes on autotrader they put some wrong info. there is a mk4 advertised as 2006 gti, not too sure about the gti coming with two engine capacities. Should investigate, as far as i know there is i know the mk3 which looks pretty similar (which came with the 1800cc) would have been misread as mk4, ....

BTW my car in SL gihan was a Subaru Impreza. Now i dont have one because the insurance for the car i'm looking at is quite high with my International Driving license. I need to get my UK one soon.

Check these out.These are Mk4 1.8 Gti s for sale

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_...rch_full=SEARCH

Just saw your link. ur right. I think both types came...not sure now.

Overdirve,

Can I ask you what car you intend to buy??

Overdirve,

Can I ask you what car you intend to buy??

its a gamble really. I can buy a sti5 or old m3 or evo4, all below 6-7k, or thinking long term in bringing down the car to SL (not older than 5 years) a 2001 M3 or STi8, dont know machan, lot of things to think about.

milinda, who's at oakwood?