• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help Finding Parts.

Sparky

Need help finding the following parts:

1. Shocks from the boot lid.
  2. The front panel of the dashboard.
  3. Throttle body.
Also need help finding a quotation for painting the entire car, and getting a quotation somewhere close to B'mulla. Need phone numbers. Edited by Sparky

Hey Sparky, will PM you a painting contact. Regarding the rest of the stuff you can try out:

* the stretch from Delkanda to Wijerama

* darly road

* panchikawatte

* negombo road

If you can arrange freight try on ebay too. Maybe talking to the Mazna motors guys may provide you more leads too.

good luck with your search

Thanks for the response about the painter.

I got a stroke so I need the telephone numbers to specific places as I have trouble traveling.

I can arrange freight but so far I have not found anything. After the stroke I have trouble coming up with new ideas.

Edited by Sparky

Thanks for the response about the painter.

I got a stroke so I need the telephone numbers to specific places as I have trouble traveling.

I can arrange freight but so far I have not found anything. After the stroke I have trouble coming up with new ideas.

Well Sparky toss the problem in AL and the AL bros would try their best to help you out.

3. Throttle body.
Also need help finding a quotation for painting the entire car, and getting a quotation somewhere close to B'mulla. Need phone numbers.

Hi

Charitha 19 is the man for you. He's an owner of an Astina and has done a lot of work on that car.

Hope he & the MFOC sees this and replies.

Cheers

hi sparky,

no need to sweat it.. mazna should have your shocks for sure, plus he can arrange a thorttel body for you too.

number lalith 0714242464

i am pretty sure about the shock avalabluty, thortle body u might have to wait a bit for him to find a good one.

painter : wowbody kits before boralasgamuwa junction: ranjith 0716233332

Well Sparky toss the problem in AL and the AL bros would try their best to help you out.

Sorry, I don't know what you are referring to. Am I not already on the AL forum?

hi sparky,

no need to sweat it.. mazna should have your shocks for sure, plus he can arrange a thorttel body for you too.

I tried Mazna a couple of months ago and he didn't have either of them.

Sorry, I don't know what you are referring to. Am I not already on the AL forum?

Yes sir you are, what I meant was that we will help as much as possible. :) apologies for my bad English.

Ah, no worries. I thought it was my limited understanding of English. :)

thats funny.. i went there a couple of days back and i asked him.. he said he has it..

as i understand u need both front shocks with shock mounts right.. i had my mounts replaced sometime back..

just called him again.. he has teh shocks with the shock mounts for the front.. and the thorttle body is avalable in two weeks.. and engine is suppose to come...

thats funny.. i went there a couple of days back and i asked him.. he said he has it..

as i understand u need both front shocks with shock mounts right.. i had my mounts replaced sometime back..

just called him again.. he has teh shocks with the shock mounts for the front.. and the thorttle body is avalable in two weeks.. and engine is suppose to come...

Ah, I said the shock from the boot lid, not suspension shocks.

They were working quite well until I got the car painted. When they were put back on they didn't work so the (idiot) mechanic drilled holes in it without telling me.

Ah, I said the shock from the boot lid, not suspension shocks.

They were working quite well until I got the car painted. When they were put back on they didn't work so the (idiot) mechanic drilled holes in it without telling me.

oh no.. sorry mate, as soon as i saw shock.. i stopped reading. didint realize teh boot lid part.. yes this is quite hard to find.. a lot of people drill a hole untill they can find the replacement.. even mine are gone now.. but since i dont use the boot much i have let it go.... but i think u should get it running first with the new thorttle body... then when u are feeling better u can hunt for boot shocks...

3. Throttle body.
Also need help finding a quotation for painting the entire car, and getting a quotation somewhere close to B'mulla. Need phone numbers.

Hey Sparky long time no c.... Last time I saw u in da forum ur car was undergoin a full body paint. As I recall u were happy with the bugger, y a new paint again?

1. Thats one of the hardest to find. Even mine is busted and still couldn't find one.

2. Front panel wont be a prob, will let u know later in da day. (is it only the meter board or the whole panel)

3. I assumes this is for the B5 EFI engine, gr8ly appriciated if u could post a pic.

Dude how come u r still not a member at MFOC?

Hey Sparky long time no c.... Last time I saw u in da forum ur car was undergoin a full body paint. As I recall u were happy with the bugger, y a new paint again?

The paint started peeling and bubbling as soon as I got it home. :(

It's embarrassing.

Dude how come u r still not a member at MFOC?

See above...