• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wiper Motor Not Working On Lancer 2002 :(

E L N I N O

Question

hi guys, i ran into this problem suddenly. wiper motor stopped working. i thot some fuse was blown. but not sure whether there is one for it. checked da ones under da bonnet but no luck. yet to check da ones down da steering. my car is a lancer 2002 cs1 (cedia type). any ideas? :unsure:

2 answers to this question

hi guys, i ran into this problem suddenly. wiper motor stopped working. i thot some fuse was blown. but not sure whether there is one for it. checked da ones under da bonnet but no luck. yet to check da ones down da steering. my car is a lancer 2002 cs1 (cedia type). any ideas? :unsure:

well most probably it's a fuse issue or a wiring problem...like a short circuit or summin...

my guess is that the fuses for this is in the cabin... maybe you can do some research on the web to check for a diagram..

or the easy way would be to take it to and electrical repair shop

few AL members have had their issues sorted at Pala...

well most probably it's a fuse issue or a wiring problem...like a short circuit or summin...

my guess is that the fuses for this is in the cabin... maybe you can do some research on the web to check for a diagram..

or the easy way would be to take it to and electrical repair shop

few AL members have had their issues sorted at Pala...

thx 4 da tip dude. did sum googling n found dis link. i think its da correct manual but still trying 2 find how 2 read da damn thing :action-smiley-060: