• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Etickets Has Gone???

Iroshana

Hey, anybody aware that etickets service has stopped?

Their site (etickets.lk) is not working and its not in even Dialog 444 menu. I used to use this service many times and had a good service from them + dialog.

I heard few complains for etickets but i didn't had any difficulties with them.

However seems finally its disappeared.

Anybody know the reason??

Hey, anybody aware that etickets service has stopped?

Their site (etickets.lk) is not working and its not in even Dialog 444 menu. I used to use this service many times and had a good service from them + dialog.

I heard few complains for etickets but i didn't had any difficulties with them.

However seems finally its disappeared.

Anybody know the reason??

Must be due to the current situation at the Ce*li*co group since this was operated by them.. Just guessing though.. :unsure:

Must be due to the current situation at the Ce*li*co group since this was operated by them.. Just guessing though.. :unsure:

maybe and i'm sure they were having some operational issues also...

once few folks in office bought tickets for flick from these guys...payment went through all was ok until later they called and said our bookings were cancelled cos that show was fully booked by a corp client and they had no control of it since the deal had gone straight with the cinema...

was pretty pissed off but still gotta say... they made the whole getting tickets and proper seat a lot less painful ....

too bad if they are gone for good :(