• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Round 1.8/2m

Hiran690

hey guys am hoping to buy a car and itz gona b ma own vry 1st ride..ma budgetz round 1.8/2M...lookin 4 a secnd hand1..got an intrest in honda fit and city..plz gimee ur comnts n dem regrdin follwoings

1 fuel consumption(most important fact cz im still doin ma highr education so no job gota fill tanks with poket money)

2 maintainance

3 performance

4 Resale vALUE

IF U got ideas abt any other betr cars in same price range please mention.thnx alot

Edited by Hiran690

hey guys am hoping to buy a car and itz gona b ma own vry 1st ride..ma budgetz round 1.8/2M...lookin 4 a secnd hand1..got an intrest in honda fit and city..plz gimee ur comnts n dem regrdin follwoings

1 fuel consumption(most important fact cz im still doin ma highr education so no job gota fill tanks with poket money)

2 maintainance

3 performance

4 Resale vALUE

IF U got ideas abt any other betr cars in same price range please mention.thnx alot

seeing how you use the letter Z after nearly all your words you type i think the vitz suits you the best. :lol:

or maybe a platz :P

2 maintainance

3 performance

4 Resale vALUE

doubt you'll be able to fit those two cars to your budget. you can go with the usual suspects,sunny 15, 16 and new shell 15, corrolla 110, carina 212, swift, new alto etc... been a student and fuel consumption been in the top of the list i'd seriously consider JB's advice on vitz. if you want something flashy and don't mind an old numberplate why not a BMW E36

• 4 weeks later...

Guys thnx 4 al ya valuabl comntz..I bot ma 1st ride.At last t wz a honda fit..Kc series..Found at 1.85..Black colr fixd alloys aftr markt..+al othr comon options..U guys thnk tz wrthwhil?Doz 11-12 n clmbo..Thnkn t fitz 4 me..Thnx yall! Cheers!

Guys thnx 4 al ya valuabl comntz..I bot ma 1st ride.At last t wz a honda fit..Kc series..Found at 1.85..Black colr fixd alloys aftr markt..+al othr comon options..U guys thnk tz wrthwhil?Doz 11-12 n clmbo..Thnkn t fitz 4 me..Thnx yall! Cheers!

Hey man. Congrats.

I've always liked the FIT. Specailly that crazy Magic seat! Check out the Honda site and some of the reviews on TOV. Which YOM is this? 1.3 or 1.5? IDSI or VTEC? and Sports version?

Regarding the price - Its a hatchback so prices are generally low right? But I know a friend of mine from work sold his last year for 2.4! Seen a few in the papers over the last few months for 1.8-2.2.