• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dillema Over Buying A N16

raji7778

Friends,

I'm having a bit of a confusion over buying a N16 car which is a company maintained vehicle used by one of its directors. The vehicle is having manual transmission with a 1300cc engine. It has done about 120k & fuel consumption is around 08-10km/l within city limits. It's bearing a GN xxxx no. registered in 2002. Colour of the car is Maroon & all services are done by the agents.

The quoted price is 1.5 Mn & I'd like to have ur opinion to make the correct decision. Is it a good deal when compared with the current market conditions???

(Ur immediate response is highly appreciated since I have to convey them my decision on Monday!!)

Thnx a lot mates.

Edited by raji7778

Friends,

I'm having a bit of a confusion over buying a N16 car which is a company maintained vehicle used by one of its directors. The vehicle is having manual transmission with a 1300cc engine. It has done about 120k & fuel consumption is around 08-10km/l within city limits. It's bearing a GN xxxx no. registered in 2002. Colour of the car is Maroon & all services are done by the agents.

The quoted price is 1.5 Mn & I'd like to have ur opinion to make the correct decision. Is it a good deal when compared with the current market conditions???

(Ur immediate response is highly appreciated since I have to convey them my decision on Monday!!)

Thnx a lot mates.

That Generation N16 (Brand New) 1300cc is pretty bad on fuel and has poor pulling power when compared with a corolla or Mazda of similar vintage. Quoted price seems a little high considering the Reg. No and Mileage.

Hi Friend,

It does not seems to be a good deal, at present. This may be a 99 model. You can buy a Toyota corolla of 99 for little more than 1.5 million at present market, which is a better car, in maintanance, fuel consumption & second hand value.