• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is It Worth To Have A Go???

RoughRider

Guys,

I've come across a N16 advertised @ AL very recently ( Code - 10755 ) & the details relating to the vehicle is as follows.

Super Saloon. Auto transmission.

Manufactured in 2k & registered in '04.

Bearing the number HU xxxx.

02nd owner.

Milage around 75k.

Fuel consumption - 11 in city limits & 13 outstation ( As per the present owner )

Colour - Silver

Price - Rs. 1,685,000 (Negotiable)

Is it worth when compared with the current market value?? ( If not what would be the real value? )

Since I'm not having a fair bit of an idea, hope u guys will help me out to make the correct decision!!!

Thanks a lot.

Guys,

I've come across a N16 advertised @ AL very recently ( Code - 10755 ) & the details relating to the vehicle is as follows.

Super Saloon. Auto transmission.

Manufactured in 2k & registered in '04.

Bearing the number HU xxxx.

02nd owner.

Milage around 75k.

Fuel consumption - 11 in city limits & 13 outstation ( As per the present owner )

Colour - Silver

Price - Rs. 1,685,000 (Negotiable)

Is it worth when compared with the current market value?? ( If not what would be the real value? )

Since I'm not having a fair bit of an idea, hope u guys will help me out to make the correct decision!!!

Thanks a lot.

According to Motormag May edition used car price for N16 ranges from 1.8M to 2.3M depending on the condition and features of the car.

So price looks reasonable.

:lol:

From Haputale 'City limits' to Haldamulla 'City limits' on tranny "N" position maybe :lol:

MINIACE

he he he he... You will be lucky, I mean very luck if a N16 gives you 8km outstation.

We had a Ex Saloon 2000 that managed to do 280kms per full tank..... on an outstation trip it did 360Kms. ONCE!!! No amount of plug changes, Filter changes, careful driving, really made that car drink less.

The only way we saved gas on that is by NOT driving it.

and before you ask, YES I got the MAF Sensor BRAND NEW from SGP and changed that too!

Truly horrible car with some seriously flawed suspension issues. Looks good though.... sort of.