• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Galant 2002,2003

there are some horror stories about gdi engined cars. other than that its a fabulous car. much more fun than owning a normal japanese car. the diesels are especially good.

the only little foible i can think of from the top of my head other than the engines is the rather pointy front end (the sexiest thing about the car) which makes a the headlamps a little weak at night.

please tell me is it a gud move going in for da galant 2002 or 2003.an what ar da probs i cld face aftr da purchase an time to come?????

What I see as a problem is the resaleability of that car for two reasons,

1. GDi Engine problems - there are non GDi engined cars but people are scared to buy

2. Engine Capacity (2000cc) will put them off and the question of how much will it do on fuel will come out.

My office has a traded in Galant of that same era and no one bothers to even ask the price of it. Also the fact that there was a 1999 model for 1.3mil recently which still aint sold if I'm not mistaken.

But you will enjoy the comfort of a big car.

in terms of design it was well ahead of its time (for a basic jap sedan) i recon - the new Lancer draws a great deal from it i feel!

now that you mention it the two models does have a fair bit of resemblance. despite the age gap of over a decade.