• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Hornet

Fiat

Hi Guys,

I have been a fan of Bikes for as long as I can remember. Since of late I've fancied my self riding a Hornet 250. I know they don't much do on petrol but the power and the sound of it thrills to get my hands on one of these bikes not to mention the 40 horses that includes..

I have no clue as to how much one would cost.. So what would be the least cost if anyone could tell me??? B)

Cheers! :alc:

correct me if im wrong guys but i dont think you can get 40 horses on the hornet i do know the CBR's pull in 45 but the hornet is only 33 HP from what i know..oh im assuming ur talking about the 250CC...and i dont think there is a HUGE difference in the price range for the hornet and the CBR

Acoording to my knoweldge Both 250CC honda hornet & Jade in stock will pullout 40 bhp. You can get 45 horses from Suzuki bandit as in the web. The price tag of hornet is extremely depending on the chasis no (YOM) ranges from 3lax to 5+.

Acoording to my knoweldge Both 250CC honda hornet & Jade in stock will pullout 40 bhp. You can get 45 horses from Suzuki bandit as in the web. The price tag of hornet is extremely depending on the chasis no (YOM) ranges from 3lax to 5+.