• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Engine & Atf Oil For Ek3

Chris0628

Hi Guys,

please give me your feedback on the best Engine Oil & ATF which will go for my EK3... it has done 99,000Km & i wanna change the ATF & Engine oil @ the next Service......

By the way does anyone know any really good garages to get repairs done for the EK3....

This is bit doubt for me also when it come to oil change in my EG which is done 12000kms..In last two times i used Mob*l semi synthetic since some times i used to rev up to 6800 but my service center advising me to use calt*x normal oil.

Just use mobil, castrol or any other reputed brand in the market. If the car severely burns oil, then switch to thicker oil. But for normal driving 15-40W(I think the owners manual recommends 5W-30W) Mobil/castrol,etc oil should do just fine. If the oil level goes down a bit just top it up. I use 5W-30W fully syn. oil on mine with 207,000km and it consumes a bit more than 1/2 litre of oil between 10K km service intervals. But given the mileage that you two have on your cars, i seriously doubt that you would have any issues. :grinning-smiley-003:

Edited by GearHead

This is bit doubt for me also when it come to oil change in my EG which is done 12000kms..In last two times i used Mob*l semi synthetic since some times i used to rev up to 6800 but my service center advising me to use calt*x normal oil.

oi just use what you have been using for the past couple of years.. :P

if its not cvt normal atf lk abro wd do..if cvt use honda cvt 4 best..well mobil semi synthatic is ideal for ek3 vi n virs sir( v tec versions) non vtev exi..havolin n evn lanka ok

Honda recommended Transmission fluid if its a CVT gear BOX. :D

Hi Guys,

please give me your feedback on the best Engine Oil & ATF which will go for my EK3... it has done 99,000Km & i wanna change the ATF & Engine oil @ the next Service......

By the way does anyone know any really good garages to get repairs done for the EK3....