• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

N16 Or Fb 15 Which Is Da Best!!!

Malaka2

Hi Malaka,

(FB 15) – Price range from 15 – 17 for EX Saloons and 17-20 for the Super Saloons (2003 face lift FB15 goes for around 20. Does around 8-10 in city and around 12 out of city.

(N16) – Range from 15 – 18 for EX saloons and 17 – 22 for Super Saloons (Blue bird Silphy fetch the highest) If you want to go for a N16 go for the 1500 variant preferably with a M/T. 1300cc is under powered in my opinion.

Primera TP12 is definitely out of your budget unless the owner wants to get rid of it urgently for whatever reason. Range is 20 to 26. Not sure of the TP fuel marks, mine is a HP and does around 8 with a light foot.

Hope this will help youa bit...

Edited by ash

Hi Malaka,

(FB 15) – Price range from 15 – 17 for EX Saloons and 17-20 for the Super Saloons (2003 face lift FB15 goes for around 20. Does around 8-10 in city and around 12 out of city.

(N16) – Range from 15 – 18 for EX saloons and 17 – 22 for Super Saloons (Blue bird Silphy fetch the highest. If you want to go for a N16 go for the 1500 variant preferably with a M/T. 1300cc is under powered in my opinion.

Primera TP12 is definitely out of your budget unless the owner wants to get rid of it urgently for whatever reason. Range is 20 to 26. Not sure of the TP fuel marks, mine is a HP and does around 8 with a light foot.

Hope this will help youa bit...

From what I have heard, the 1500cc Sylphy (Chassis No. Code is FG10, not FN16) does considerably better on fuel on the 1500 Sunny.

From what I have heard, the 1500cc Sylphy (Chassis No. Code is FG10, not FN16) does considerably better on fuel on the 1500 Sunny.

Bluebird Silphy is a JDM version and it has a better trim level AFAIK. True... BB Silphy carries a QG15DE while N16 carries a GA15DE engine, but I would say it's the same N16 with luxury trim levels. And you get the face lift version in 2004 (with new tail lights). Please correct me if I’m mistaken somewhere.

……………………………

Malaka, why don’t you expand your search levels to a P11 as well? It’s such a nice car with all what you need. Stretch your budget a bit more and you can get a good P11, Specially the Camino.

……………………………

Malaka, why don’t you expand your search levels to a P11 as well? It’s such a nice car with all what you need. Stretch your budget a bit more and you can get a good P11, Specially the Camino.

I think he can buy a really decent Camino and save quite a bit also from his budget of 1.6M since P11s hover around 1.3M-1.4M these days..

I have driven both N16 and FB15 - freinds' cars - and for some reason prefer the handling of FB15. Dunno why, I mean both are based on the same platform right?

in terms of looks, prefer FB15 without any hesitation - it's more streamlined to my eyes